NEW GUY, A HUNTER APPEARS

Start from the beginning

Teacher: Well guys today we have a new student.

Girl 1: I hope he's not a pervert.

Matsuda: It offends you know.

Girl 2: And we do.

Teacher: You can pass son.

Then I saw the boy who gave me the feeling that he would change my life forever. White hair, blue eyes like the sky can even be said bluer than the sky and albino skin like snow.

??: Nice to meet you, I'm Nero Sparda (smiling)

Nero narrates:

There I was, presenting myself giving my best smile waving with my right arm. Why? Well, a friend of Lady called V taught me camouflage magic to hide my DEVIL BRIGGER, but what I did not expect was the reaction of almost all the girls in the room.

Almost all the girls in the class: KYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAA

Because I feel that I do not come out of this alive and virgin

Teacher: Well guys, your partner Nero comes from abroad and is awarded a scholarship for getting the highest grade on the entrance exam, for which they have received a scholarship. Any questions?

Girl 1: Where do you come from?

Nero: From the United States.

Boy 1: Hobbies?

Nero: Fencing or kendo.

Girl 2: Do you have a girlfriend?

Nero: Had, but passed away.

Girl 2: Sorry.

Nero: Don't worry, I'm over it

Idiot 1: You like hen ***

Nero * glaring at him *: FUCK YOU PEACH! I do not see women as a trophy, I value them as they are.

Earning the respect of all the girls in the class and the hatred of some men.

Boy 2: Hear one last question

Nero: Let it be the last

Boy 2: Dress up who the motorcycle outside is.

Nero * smiling *: It's actually mine since I'm of legal age

The whole course: WHAT?

Teacher: Well if there are no more questions, Nero sit next to Hyoduo. Hyoduo?

I see the boy with brown hair raising his hand, I go to sit down and he greets me.

Issei: Hello, my name is Issei Hyoduo.

Nero: Nice to meet Issei-kun, Nero Sparda.

Issei * thinking *: Draig, have you sent?

Draig * in Issei's mind *: If it's like the presence of a very powerful demon, I could even say that it surpasses the Maou Lucifer.

Issei * thinking *: I'll have to tell Bochuo.

Being close to Issei is like being next to a demon, but in this room there are three more presences, but they are not that strong.

To sum up half the class schedule I will only say one word: BORING.

Already in the hour of rest it can be said that it is quiet except for Issei and his two perverted friends, although Issei's fetish can be taken away if he does his part.

??: Hello, can I sit with you?

Nero: Sona Shitori right?

Sona: Hai.