[🔥] "Diluc"

yo girl uses a wheel spinner to write characters because diversity 
have some diluc for ur day / night <3

chapter notes ... 
> hanahaki disease !!

> slight tw with certain topics of 
mentions of self harm, topics that can trigger others if you are
sensitive to blood + flower spewing, intentional death
 etc.. 

> inspired by "Me and My Husband" by Mitski

As I laid in my room, my blankets messy and thrown around ontop of me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I laid in my room, my blankets messy and thrown around ontop of me. My room, screaming to be cleaned from its dirty filth. The stacked plates, bottles, and cups were begging to be thrown out and washed. I wish I could try help them, but I didn't want to move. My emotions were stable than most, they sat either side of neutrality. But most of the time I feel sad, sadder as melancholy. I had my extremes, and I tried to recover from my lower states, but these flowers growing and tightening around my lungs. My stomach in pain, trying to escape the pheominal growing of his favourite flowers. 

Though I hold so tight, I can't find the warmth I need, yet it clings to me like it always does. I hated this disease, it hurted so much. It could've been him and me together. I hated this love pain, the painful love that I had. It was at its bereavement, I thought love was comfort and protection, and its nurture and acceptance. But I don't know if he will be like that. Being calm and passionate, forgiving and willing, stoic and spontaneous, generous with his care and love for me. 

Ever since I saw him with Donna, I've never felt so heartbroken. Whenever he walks in, I felt so loved, but now I don't even feel loved. Donna knew I liked him, we were friends because she was the one that taught me how to cook. I thought she'd give me a chance, a chance to prove to him i loved him.

Though I learnt how to fly and live solo, yet I cannot fly high enough to new heights and see new views, I felt so lonely with him there. Each passing thought, I can't climb up, I can't drift away, I love him too much. There was only a few people trying to make me forget, or even just move on from him. Lumine and Barbara were trying their best, but they knew that the downfall of even trying will make the flowers inside me worse. I wish he was there to help me through this. 

As you stole a few breaths from the world for a few minutes, you knew that everything was going to fall today. You were going to leave your body behind, you were going to finally release the pain you had within you. You were done, you made your time up. you knew someone wasnt going to say goodbye, no one would. breathing slowly, as you felt blood coming out of the corners of your mouth. Flower petals as well, as you tried breathing, the flowers finally filled up your entire body, and you know someone isn't going to come for you. 

He was never going to love you anyways.

As scars ripped through your skin, bleeding as flowers came out of them, you felt like a flower blooming. A beautiful flower, finally being accepted into the world of death blooming. Unable to find anyone to love. Only one, able to save you from this, and he was losing time with you. You couldn't believe it, as you stared at your lifeless arms, you sighed. 

You took your final breath, as you died in the lonely apartment room, your final resting place. 

As Lumine bursted through the tavern, she glared at Diluc. She knew you were gone, she knew it was your final fucking day. She knew EVERYTHING. She was the one helping you out of bed, she was the one giving you food, she was the one literally getting you out of bed every fucking morning just so you can atleast take care of yourself and give yourself a meal properly. 

Diluc looked at Lumine, unsure what was going on as he stared at her motionlessly. "Lumine?" As Lumine got up onto the chair, she slapped him. Diluc was taken aback from this, dropping his cup as he held his cheek. As he looked back up at Lumine, Lumine just glared at him. He didn't expect her to be full of tears, rushing down her face as they fell onto his counter of the tavern as he sighed. "What is it this time." As Lumine just stared at him with a small tint of betrayal. 

"[Name] is dead."

-------------------------

haha did you like the cliff hanger ? ill think about adding a part 2 for this, i hope you liked it!!

//srptoo

ꜤꜤ ♡ Genshin Impact Males x Reader Oneshots ?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें