Chapter one.

AN: if I make any mistakes please correct me.

——//——//——//——//——//——//——//——

Dave's POV

I was playing my guitar trying to figure out a new riff for a song, then David walked in smiling briefly at me, " Hey dude! What's up!"
I looked at him "hey David... I'm good how are you?" I told him "I'm alright." He replied " dude you look down tell me what's goin' on?" I asked him because I meant it. He looked upset... "Julie broke up with me...." damn, I know breakups hurt, because I have been through them. "Hey man don't cry.... your gonna be alright I promise..."
I pulled him in for a hug, obviously he tensed up but then he relaxed and hugged me back, " I love you man" I blushed but I knew he meant it in a buddy-buddy way.
"I-I love you too.. man.." I told him
The difference is I felt something when I told him that like my heart was palpitating crazily
"I love you too" ugh junior you make me feel things I shouldn't feel.

David's POV

While Dave was hugging me I was crying. But it wasn't just the fact that Julie broke up with me that made me sad, what made me even more sad was the fact that it was my fault that Julie broke up with me, I accidentally blurted out that I like Dave like like dave. And she flipped out and went on this whole frenzy about how I never loved her.
But maybe she was right, it was definitely the wrong place at the wrong time. The night I met her she was just a groupie to me... but now that I think about it I was and still am in love with Dave. But he probably doesn't even feel the same way, what if he isn't even gay! I'm bisexual definitely but what if he isn't....

"Hey Dave..."
"Yes junior?"
I'm gonna do it
"I-"
"You what?"
I'm gonna tell him
"I'm-"
"Goddamn junior spit it out already!"
I can't.

"I'm hungry"
"Junior why didn't you just say so, let's go get some food!"
Damn it! Why couldn't I just tell him.... I chickened out. Tears started to prick my eyes at the thought
Maybe there was a reason why I wasn't supposed to say it
What if he would've yelled and called me a fag.

We went to go get some food, and when we got back the rest of the band had left.
"Hey Dave.."
"Yes junior"
"I'm bi"
I said it holy shit I said it I came out to him!
"Really?" He asked as he ruled his head like a confused puppy.
"Yes really..."
"Wait- doesn't that mean you like both guys and girls?"
"Yes Dave"
"That's dope!"
"Wait that means you don't care that I am bi?"
"No??? Am I supposed to? You can love who you want and fuck who you want that's your choice!"
A big weight fell off my shoulders
"I guess you could say that I bisexual too!"
My whole face was a tomato.
"Really?!"
"Yea, I have found men attractive before junior, like that one security guard that I had seen at the last venue we were at, that same night I thought about having hot, steamy, passionate sex with him."
"Dave I did not need to hear that" I said with a chuckle
"Sorry man!" He was laughing.
"So are we cool?" I asked
"Yea we are cool." We fist bumped
"Just two bisexual men hanging out doo doo doo doo doo doo."
"Oh my god-" I was laughing so hard I was crying
Maybe I really am in love with him.

Dave's POV

I looked at junior in awe as he was laughing, maybe I did find junior hella attractive. He just gave off potential vibes....
Now it's time to party!