Chapter 11 : Mine

Jisung's POV

I woke up pretty late ? Well that's new , i usually woke up before an owl sleep ( you understand me? Me too i can't understand myself😑) i thought as i sat on the bed , in a familiar room , but not my room.

I wake up beside no one , that's rude

Ohh yeah i make out with my boss

Im still naked , my maid outfit is thrown on the floor. I quickly hop in my boss's bathroom to take a shower . My ass hurt so much so i decided to rest on the bathtub. The scent of his soap calm me down from tears the forming in my eyes cause of pain under me.

Once im done showering, i find some clothes in his closet's because i don't have clothes with me and my bastard best friend haven't give me back my clothes yet.

I pick random white long sleeve that looks oversized in me and a boxer, just boxer im not in mood to wear short or pants , and besides they are used to see me like this . Nothing is more embarrassing than wearing a maid outfit , with very short skirt and just a panty under it.

I go downstairs and heard someone yelling at the other employees.

Is that minho hyung?....

" i told you to take all jisung's stuffs out of his fucking room , why can't you do it right !?" Minho yelled at her , angrily.

Why does he want to take all my stuffs out? Is he firing me? Kicking me out? Is he mad at me because i take advantage of him when he's drunk? So that I love you means nothing? Is he-
My thoughts was cut off when he notice me standing behind him.

Fuck....

" ohh you're awake? Did i wake you up with my yells? "
He smiled and walk towards me , he kissed my forehead and i was just there , still processing.

What's happening?

He held my waist and walk towards the workers again but with me this time.

"You look pretty in my clothes "  he said while walking which i blushed harder.

" ok lemme repeat it so you can understand since you are so stupid , i said take all jisung's stuffs out of his room and move it in my room . Got it dumbass ?"  He said shocking all of us, Mrs. Yoo , Jisoo , Kangmin , the other employees including me.

" o-ok sir.. jisung come here help me" she called me and when i was about to go with her minho hyung stopped me.

"How the hell did you just ordered him? Hey let me remind you , you are just an employee here and not the boss. You can't order people here especially jisunghe said making us more shocked.

" but sir i just want him to help me-"

" not clear enough? Jisung won't work here anymore and from now on you all will call him Sir. Jisungwtf?

Then he continued
" he's no longer a maid , he's my boyfriend now"

Ohh im his boyfrien-  WAIT WHAT?!

Although the employees are shocked they obeyed what minho said and do their job before losing them.

"H-huh?"

"I know you are confused but can we sit on the couch? I need to tell you something" he said and i nodded , following him to the couch.

"I uhm first of all i want to say sorry for last night , its just i couldn't stop myself "  he said while looking down i nodded , giving him an " its okay" smile and he continue talking.

" im bad at romantic stuffs like this but i want to confess something.....i l-liked you for a long time now , since college when felix brought you to his party and after i graduated I've been busy in the company so i didn't have a chance to tell you , its okay if you won't like me back i can't force you-"  i cut him of with a peck on his lips and smiled at him.

"I like you too hyung"

"You do?"

"Yes , like you... i fell in love with the one and only lee minho on that day , on felix's party , this maybe weird if we both liked each other in the same time but both refused to confess it . I admit , i'm shocked that you like me too and about last night... i love it , i love you for being the one who take my virginity " i said , smiling at him while cupping his cheeks that have been drowned by tears.

"  that's why you're so tight " he teased making me blush.

" stop it" i slightly punch his chest making him laugh.

"Uhm well this is a little bit awkward but... jisung do you want to be my boyfriend? "

"Hyung... i love you for being my first times , my first crush , my first kiss , my first touch , my first sex , my first love and i would love if you become my first boyfriend too "
He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ears.

"And maybe your first husband and the father of your first child"

We kissed with love in our eyes , noting hot or dirty , just the soft and gentle one.

"Baby?"

"Hmm yes?"

"Can i get a round 2?"

"You mean round 4?"

"Sorry if i go rough last night... i wasn't drunk at all y'know just.. drink a little btw you look really hot on your outfit,  it turns me on. I want to wreck you in that again baby"

"Ohh shut up sir im tired my ass hurts"

"Haha just kidding i will let you rest for today princess "

"I love you hyung"

"I love you too baby"

The End.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

Just kidding hehe

___________________

Do you like this chapter?
Because i do😌

So sad i missed hannie's live last night😢😢😢😢😢