Chapter~ 2

Y/n Pov:

After writing the note down I head outside, checking my phone I saw that the van that was going to pick me up will be here in 5 minutes.

<5 minutes past>

When the time hits 12:00 a van then stoped in front of me and rolled out the window, "miss kim?", he ask, "that's me", I said, "password?", "umm they said it was red light green light", as I said those words the door of the van suddenly open reaviling many people who looks like sleeping?, well they do look like asleep, 'geez they are really tired huh', I thought taking a sit.

After taking a sit the guy then pushed something and gas started to spray everywhere,'what duh?!?', was my last thought before getting unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up from the sound of music is a great thing but when I realized what happened last night, I quickly sat down on the bed and check my surroundings, I then saw a screen with the numbers of 457, 'wow that's a lot of people', I thought I then laid my eyes on th people gathering in the middle of the room.

Quickly I get down of the my bed and walk in the crowd, squshing myself to get to the front, I then saw a man beating up woman, then a man with a number 456 on his shirt push the man of the girl, I look down on my shirt and saw that I have the number 457, I heard another scream which caught my attention and I quickly look at the fight and saw 456 saying that she's the one who took his money and should give it back, quickly I ran to the girl and pushed the 456 off he girl, "are you alright?", I ask, the girl just looked at me wide eye and nodded.