My Little Blue Bird

Začít od začátku

Not knowing what to I try to make small talk. "Soooo why exactly did you come back here. Hope you're not planning to cause any mischief. Hehe..." I can see Felix stiffen a bit at my words, maybe I shouldn't have said that. Taking a breath he turns back to me and holds my eyes with his own. "My mother thought it would be best that I stay with Adrien and reconcile with the people I caused issues with the last time I was here. Honestly..." Felix sighs before continuing, "She wants to me to make friends and be nicer, as if I'm not already a kind person." He continues to drink his coffee, still holding me gaze, a small smirk forming on his rose pink lips. Why do I feel like he's baiting me to snap at him. I can't help but feel like he has a hidden agenda, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. Luka knew I would want to look for the good in people, I should follow through.

"Is that so? Well I truly hope that's you plan on doing. I do believe in second chances. But like I said before if you cross the line and hurt my friends again I will do something about it." This doesn't count as a threat if I say it in a sweet voice, right? All though leaning towards him and squinting my eyes might consider a threat. Seeing the reaction I get from him leaves speechless but quickly recovers and leans over the table closer to me.

"Interesting, I was under the impression that Miss Dupain-Cheng is a sweet and kind girl that doesn't cause issues. Sweet yet firm I see, like a sugar cube. I see it will be a challenge to get you to trust me. I shall warn you now, I love a good challenge." He's smirk returns and he matches my glare.

I'm starting to think Felix and I are going to be frenemies not sure how that will end

I'm starting to think Felix and I are going to be frenemies not sure how that will end. Before anything else can be said my phone starts to ring causing the table to vibrate along with the phone. Quickly we snap back into our seats so I can answer the call. My hand hopes my cellphone seeing the caller I.D and freezing into place not knowing if I should pick it up. Adrien.

Adrien is calling me....I hesitate longer not knowing what to do, after the incident in class yesterday I felt so embarrassed since we locked eyes before Felix walked out. The phone continues to ring from underneath my hand by the time I make a decision my cellphone has disappeared from the table and into Felix's hand raising it to his ear. "Hello dear cousin how are you this fine morning?" My mouth drops in shock of him taking over my phone.

*******
Felix's POV

It happened so fast I didn't see her move towards me until I felt her soft lips pressed against my cheek. Did she just kiss me? Her kiss was so soft and warm. What is that feeling!? Why is my beating that way. What did she do to me!?

 What did she do to me!?