Savior

•deviation from the plot•
•this might be the final chapter•
•actually I don't know, depends on how I write this•
•this is unedited if there's any mistake, leave it 'cuz the author is too lazy to edit it•

||Twenty-Two||

"Sorry, you just had to witness that." [M/N] said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, the other people who chose to stay just looked at him like he grew another head.

They can't believe that this guy would still have the nerve to talk about that when they're already in a grim situation. How did Leo manage this guy for all those years?

They don't know but they had a newfound respect for him.

[M/N] walks towards them as he said, "You guys really won't leave? If you're not then do me a favor. I can't possibly do this by myself." The lollipop stick hanging on his mouth was bitten sluggishly as he looks at Takeomi and the others.

"What are you planning?" Takeomi just said as he finally resigned to this situation, he doesn't care about what's gonna happen anymore.

"The guys from nine-tailed will be here any minute now, and I want you guys to buy some time until the backup comes here." [M/N] said as he stretches his limbs.

"You mean we're going to fight them?" Senju asked, surprise evident in her voice. "Yeah, just fight them. This is our final struggle. So do your best guys!" [M/N] show his fist to them and laugh as he said that.

The other guys were just too dumbfounded to react to his ploys. What do your best? Is this some kind of sports event?

They didn't get to talk for long when they saw a bunch of people walking towards them.

The desolate entrance of the amusement park was once again being crowded. The members of Nine-Tailed came in a high-profile manner. Fortunately, it's already late at night and there are not many people coming here. If it's still in the middle of the day, the police probably already arrested them hours ago.

"[M/N] you finally grew some wings, you don't want to be confined anymore so you decided to fly?" Mason, one of the executives, said.

"Who do we have here?! You seem pretty idle these days, Mason." [M/N] sneered as he walked towards the newly arrived people.

"Yeah, they seem pretty keen on getting rid of you," Mason said as raised his chin towards his minions, the other people tacitly understood his meaning and started to approach the Takeomi and the others.

Another round of fighting has started. Mikey looks like he's having a good time kicking those guys. And the others also started fighting them.

While [M/N] was still having a face-off with Mason, Leo is already engaging in a fight beside him.

"Are you sure you want to do this, [M/N]?" Mason asked as [M/N] shrugged as he stood in front of Mason.

"Sure why not?" [M/N] was about the same height as Mason, the two were tall. They might not be as tall as Terano South but just looking at them made other people intimidated.

🎉 Dokončil/a jsi příběh 𝘿𝙞𝙚𝙖𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙧 [𝙏𝙀𝙠𝙮𝙀 𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙭 𝙈! 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧] 🎉