Chapter 5 { Love Lights} ❄️

Start from the beginning

"Y-yeah Huggy Wuggy, you remember this guy right?." You held Huggys hand tightly as she smiled. "Pfff, those things looked stupid I remembered you use to have the pink one. Don't remember her name but they sure are ugly looking." Dalton rolled his eyes and laughed as you heard a deep low growl from Huggy, patting his hand trying to get him to calm down.

"Is it lovey dovey.. Mrs. Huggy.. Can't remember." Amy sighed as she watched Dalton crank up the car. Sound's familiar to you, a pink Huggy Wuggy yet you don't remember having one in your life. Driving off as you cuddled up to Huggy, the only nice friend you have since your best friend Dalton changed alot. Once was a calm and quiet kid, now is nothing but a trouble maker that sneeks into gas stations and smokes too much.

Making jokes about bringing a gun to school always getting paranoid everyday, trying to warn people by giving them red sticky notes with nothing on them but a petal from a poppy flower to them. Of course you we're trying to help people, but that trauma they had as kids that sticked to them like gorilla glue thinks your a creepy person with rabies or something.

Pains you to help other's that are always afraid of you, making you the monster even though you couldn't help it, what really happened to you?." So y/n, where and how did you got that Huggy Wuggy if that place is run down." Amy sat in a spider position putting her heel on the window and her other leg outside of the window, feeling the breeze rushing on her leg as she waved her cigarette.

" Just found him I guess....." You looked down as she puts her seat down and leaned back to look at you. " At a thrift store probably. then that giant big monkey doll whatever the hell it is was probably thrown into a garbage can and got sent there. Y/n sweetie, I don't know how you wash that disgusting thing." She puffed up a bit of smoke giggling, a loud growl came from Huggy as Dalton slammed the break's and stopped the car quickly to turn around to see what noise was it coming from.

" Did you make sure there we're no trash in this damn car!?." Amy looked at him seriously as he nodded " I cleaned it this morning, i think it's just a crazy racoon in here. Just ignore it and let's keep driving with that stupid ugly doll behind us." Before he could hit the breaks, he felt a soft paw grabbed him as it wrapped it's arms around him.

Huggy stood quickly up as he opened his mouth revealing his teeth screaming at them and drooling all over the seats. as Amy screamed wacking him with her purse. Trying to get him away from Dalton from trying to bite his head off. " HUGGY STOP IT!" Pulling him by the waist, as he bit into Dalton's leather jacket ripping it in half.

Feeling out of control with panic as you felt yourself in rage. Starting to drool a bit as you grabbed his arm and quickly sinked your teeth into him tasting the horrible blood. Before you pulled away snapping out of it, Huggy fell backwards on you as you wrapped your arms around him calming him down, he wasn't heavily thankfully but felt light as a pillow. " Huggy, I said stop!."

You cried holding back your tears, worried about if you're friends are ok or not. " DUDE, WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK IS THAT!?!" Dalton tried to catch his breath as Amy held on to him tightly." Guys I'm so sorry, he didn't mean to you got him a little ma-" you were interupted by him " LITTLE, THAT FREAK TRIED TO KILL US!?" you looked away facing the window from everyone as Dalton rolled his eyes and continue driving.

Feeling Huggy as he tried to hug you but pushed him off. "Huggy, please." You mumbled as he sat on the end facing the other window. Slithering his toung out cleaning his tiny wound as Amy looked away in disgust.

°•°•°°•°•°•°•

Looking up at the lights had a glowing magic you haven't felt in a long time. Reindeers glowing and snowmen making a waving animation, calming you down from what happened earlier. Sliding a bit closer to Huggy that was focused on the beautiful glowing lights, Amazed by how magical all of it was.

Holding Huggys hand as he turned to your attention quickly. "Hey, I'm not mad or anything just dissapointed. I still care about you ok.? Just don't do that again, we can learn from mistakes." You smiled as he softly as he hugged you still focusing on the lights. Your heart felt warm hugging him, you started feeling like you wanted more than a hug.

Climbing on to his chest as you looked at him fluttered from the lights as colors reflected on his plastic eyes. Not knowing what was wrong with you from your heart feeling a little warm and feeling happy inside. Getting closer to him as his face got closer to yours making you blush a bit.

Feeling him wrap his arms around you tightly as he notices how close you are to him. Putting your hand on his cheek as you slowly pulled yourself closer to him. Feeling him breathing as your lips got closer to his, closing your eyes as you petted his cheek feeling the plastic touching your soft lips.

Still as Dalton and Amy turns to look at you both as they became suprised. "Yep, and now they're a monster fu-" He whispered as Amy hits her elbow on his shoulder. " Let them be sweetie, At least they found someone." Giggling holding hand as they turned back around.

Pulling away from the kiss as you smiled laying down on his chest looking at the lights with him, the warmth of his fur made you closed your eyes drifting to sleep. As he hugs you tightly falling asleep with you.