Three Kingdoms Era V

Začít od začátku

Their leader only mocked exhaustion. "Honestly, after all the trouble I went through to make sure she escaped El Dorado's radar... Somehow she managed to get herself on to the top of their most wanted list along with the rest of them."

"Then, what should we do with her, Zanark?" Org asked.

For the first time in the whole match, his smirk dropped. "Once we're done playing, we take her and go. I doubt those old farts would mind when she isn't even a player."

"And even if they do, we can just force our way to an agreement. Right?" Shura said.

"Oh, I hope they do." Yasha smiled cruelly. "Things wouldn't be fun otherwise."

"But, Zanark, she doesn't remember us." Gouzu reminded. "She's close friends with them now. What if she's the one who refuses to come with us?"

"Didn't think about that yet." He said, his smirk returning. "Well, it's fine. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it."

~~~~~

The match continued with Tenma's throw-in. He gave it to Taiyou despite him being targeted. He tried to move up the field, but the ball was stolen by Gouzu. Tenma used Wonder Trap to take it back and return it to him. He managed to get past Yasha, but he lost it again to Org. Tenma jumped to take it before anyone else could, and at the same time, Fei activated his dinosaur MixiMax.

"Let's go, Fei!"

"Yeah!" He went near the enemy to lure them in before yelling, "Go for it!"

"Taiyou!"

Seeing their play, Zanark couldn't help but laugh. "Nice strategy. Now try and shoot!"

"Taiyou Shin Apollo!" His eyes narrowed at the goal. "I made it this far with backup from Tenma and Fei! I won't put it to waste! Sunshine Force!"

Shuten brought his hands together and blue sparks appeared between his fingers. His right hand went near the ground and black dust swirled around it, growing bigger as he lifted his arm above his head. "Sand Cutter!" He then threw the spiral at the ball, stopping it.

"Almost had it." Zanark teased.

"We still have a chance!"

"Let's score the next one!"

"Yeah! I'll make it in for sure next time!"

He tried again, using Sunshine Force, but Zanark activated his MixiMax and summoned Gouriki no Genbu. This time, he simply had to stand there to block it, like an iron wall.

Taiyou went to try again, but he couldn't. He was too tired to bring out Taiyou Shin Apollo.

"Is that all you've got?"

"Not yet... I'm not done yet!"

Perhaps a little impressed, or bored of how repetitive things are becoming, Zanark dashed through him. "Okay then, let's make some passes!"

He kicked to Meizu, who kicked to Org, who kicked to Gouzu, who kicked to Shinjami, who kicked the ball through Kurama and Tsurugi, sending them flying.

Kurama winced as he got up. "That was a pass?"

Tsurugi was still up right, but he was on one knee. "It was as strong as a hissatsu shoot!"

Shura got the ball and sent it through Fei and Tenma. Rasetsu passed it through Shindou and Nishiki. It continued on, perhaps because they didn't feel the need to score any more points. After all, they already had the 1 to 0 lead.

"If this keeps up, Tenma and the others...!"

"Shin-sama!"

"Isn't there a way out of this?"