"Cynthia..." She said, a tremble running in her voice and back down her spine as she felt the desperation settle right in her gut.

Then she felt it turn into something hot, like white hot flames that could burn the castle down in minutes.

After it came the fear. The fear that she might literally endanger everyone in this castle just by the mere feeling of being trapped and desperate.

"Yes, milady?"

"Help me get out of this wretched place."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Milady."

Guinevere was shaken awake by Cynthia's gentle shaking.

She had already opened the curtains to let the sunlight stream into Guinevere's bed, and it blinded her the moment she opened her eyes.

"We have to get ready."

"For what now?" Guinevere asked, rubbing her eyes as she sat up.

"The tailor will be coming to let you fit your wedding dress."

She groaned in disapproval.

"We have to be there." Cynthia insisted. "And the clothes you asked for is also ready in my room."

Guinevere looked at Cynthia.

She looked serious and nervous.

Guinevere reached out for her hand, only to let go hastily the moment the doors opened and Melly stormed in with a gown in her arms.

"Make haste now, milady! The tailor is here!" The woman rushed and laid the gown down the bed. "Cynthia, hurry and prepare her wash basin. Everyone is waiting!"

Guinevere and Cynthia exchanged looks but started rushing.

After Guinevere got dress, Melly hurried her to the show room, where several ladies she had onlynjust met started putting on the widely-belling out white gown on her.

Touch up laces were sewn, crystal beads were attched, and hems were adjusted, all the while with Guinevere standing in a small platform unmoving with her legs and arms starting to sore.

Just when she thought she was going to faint, the tailor announced it being done and she rolled a full-length mirror in front of her.

Guinevere could only grit her teeth.

Because she looked the best she had ever seen herself. And it angered her how Gusion could not see her then and there, in that wonderful, majestic white gown, and how he could not be happy about how beautiful she looked in such clothing.

It would only break his heart. And she had already broken it a hundred times before.

When she turned and faced the maids, they had all these awed expression in their faces.

Even the noble ladies of Castle Gorge who were invited to witness the fitting had amazed looks on their faces despite the fact that Guinevere had gotten on their bad sides once or twice.

"Are we settled now?" Guinevere asked the tailor.

She could not wait to get out of that suffocating piece of fabric.

"I guess we are." The tailor said in satisfaction.

Guinevere nodded. "Good. Cynthia, can you help me change please?"