The New Beginning

Beginne am Anfang

Mercedes: But what about Aaron?

She joined them at the bar as she sat next to Tyler and placed her hand on his thigh. 

Pam: I realized that it would never work with him...always pushing back out wedding, the sleepless nights of constant wonder...

Mercedes: *Smiles* I can tell by your voice and your energy that you're happier...plus you two make a cute couple.

Tyler blushed as a happy Pam kissed him on the cheek and both women were in awe of his reaction.

Tyler: S-So what do you want to do today?

Pam: I was thinking we could catch a 49ers' game...got a couple tickets from WWE.

Mercedes: Sounds like fun but I am probably going to head back to the house and have a lazy day.

Pam: *With a cute and seductive smile* Ty?

Tyler was picking up the plates to clean up as he walked into the kitchen.

Tyler: Is the amazing Pamela Martinez asking me...Tyler Smith out on a date? 

There was a moment of silence as the three of them looked at each other before they all burst out in laughter. 

Pam: I guess I am...

She looked at him with smile that could light up the world and just seeing that made Tyler's heart stop for a moment. 

Tyler: I would be happy to...you know that I don't really watch any sports but wrestling. 

Pam: I know, maybe you will get into football once you see a live home game. 

Tyler: Wait, isn't the 49ers from California? 

Pam: Of course...we are going to fly out for the game. 

Pam stood up and walked into the kitchen and tightly hugged Tyler and Mercedes watched as the two of them embraced each other.  She quietly left so that the two could have a day all to themselves. 

Tyler and Pam pulled back and looked into each others eyes before sharing a passionate kiss. As they broke the kiss Tyler took a long sigh of excitement. 

Pam: *Giggling* Are you good? 

Tyler: I don't think I will get use to that... 

Pam: *Blushing* That's cute...I'll guess I will have to give them to you as often as I can. 

Her phone rang from the other room and Pamela quickly jogged to the bedroom to see that it was one of the producers from Smackdown. 

Pam: Hello?

Producer: Hello Pamela...sorry to be calling you on your day off but we were wondering if you would be able to fly out in the morning for Smackdown. 

Pam: Umm...sure. Can you tell me what it's about? 

Producer: We will talk to both you and Sasha when you arrive. 

Pam: Ok...I will see you in tomorrow. 

Producer: Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day.

After hanging up the phone Pam realized that she doesn't have a change of clothes as she had not moved any of her stuff out of Aaron's house. She came out in the front room and spotted Tyler on his phone. 

Pam: Hey Ty, Do you mind swinging by my old place before we head to the airport? I want to grab my jersey for the game. 

Tyler: I got an idea. Since we will arrive a couple hours before the game starts...why don't we go out shopping for some more merchandise...my treat.