I know I probably sound dramatic, but if you've ever been in love with someone and they're with someone else and you have to witness it almost everyday, then you know the feeling.

Luckily with basketball season I could focus on that and worrying about college. 

A few scouts came to watch me play, but none I was interested in. It just so happens that my cousin Amy came to visit for Thanksgiving with my Aunt and uncle, and she told me about a college she went to in Georgia.

I looked it up and it has the degree I want and many other courses, and I could live with Amy instead of having to dorm on campus, totally cutting the cost.

I also looked into the college Josh talked about and it also has the classes I want, but I'm not sure if I could live with him. Like I originally said, I couldn't stomach being in the same house as him while he's hooking up with someone, but I could dorm there and I wouldn't have to witness anything.

Deciding to let fate take its course, I applied to both and whichever one I get accepted to first is the one I go too, I weighed my options and did my pros and cons and they both equal, so I'll just have to see what happens.

*

Graduation was fast approaching, but before that happens, we have prom to worry about. 

Josh and Megan were still going strong, so he asked her to prom. He wrote a song and sung it in front of everyone at halftime at one of his basketball games. Regardless of my feelings it was a really cute promposal.

Figuring it was probably the right time to do it or else we won't find anything, Megan and I decided to go dress shopping. We were going looking at this local dress boutique.

Megan found this really pretty mint colored dress and I found this beautiful navy dress.

We stopped to get some lunch after shopping.

"You figure out what college you want to go for?"

"Yeah, I've decided on FSU" She said.

Wow I'm surprised she's not going to the same school as him, they seem like the couple to make school decisions on their relationship.

"Nice, great school."

"Yeah I'm excited, I'm just upset I won't be near Josh. I'm really on love with him" She said with a smile. 

That makes two of us. 

We continue the agonizing conversation about how in love she is with him, not being able to stomach anymore I suggest we go shopping for shoes. After finding some heels we leave and head to my house to drop off the stuff since she's getting ready at my house for prom.

A few months after that I got a few letters from colleges. I got accepted to both of the colleges I applied for and 1 with a full academic scholarship and the other a basketball scholarship.

Either way I have a full ride, but I still don't know what one to choose.

Good thing I have plenty of time to figure it out.

*

The time for prom came up quick, luckily we had a half day of School since we graduate on Tuesday. The day went by very quickly and Megan and I went home to get started on our hair and makeup.

My Wildest Dreamsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें