Demon lord meeting

Guy's pov:
"We were watching over the potential new demon lord she has long blue hair golden eyes she's wearing nothing but a scarf looking cloth(I don't know what it's called)we were shocked she revived the death I only knew one person who could do that and her name is rimuru tempest but she disappeared along time ago guy guy!!! Millim yelled what I said what are we going to do about her luminous said maybe invite her here Ramiris she said and we all looked at her what all I'm saying is we get her here figure out if she's a threat and take her out she's not stronger then us especially not when we work together ramiris said millim what is she like Leon said she's calm and collected but when need to be will be mean and will kill you if you take one of the people closes to her millim said so no problem carrion said we should still be cautious claymen said I agree luminous said then she will be coming here
Time skip 1 week later to the meeting with rimuru
She should be here luminous said be patient I said then we seen her walk in she walked in like she owns the place ramiris said then we seen millim walk in with claymen and he hits her on the head hard enough you could almost hear her bone break then they sit down so you must be rimuru I say a little bitter at the name she looks at me but her eyes are cold yes I am and you must be guy rimuru said but you could hear the softness when she said my name so this is the new self proclaimed demon lord clayman said clayman stop millim said why she's weaker then me clayman said again and we watched as she just stood there she really is calm and collected ramiris said I'm going to like this new demon lord luminous said so your just going to accept her? Clayman said okay that's enough out of you clayman! Millim yelled millim don't let your feeling get in the way of this meeting I said sorry millim said slimes usually don't have human forms but in your case your different Leon said yes I guess so rimuru said."

Millim pov:
"These idiots have no idea who she really is guy says don't let your feelings get in he way of this meeting why do you think she leaves you couldn't tell her you loved her the first and she leaved and never came back she's my goddamn sister! I thought slimes usually don't have human forms but I. Your case your different Leon said yes I guess so rimuru said she's not a slime damn it I thought I connect my mind to rimuru rim you sure your fine we went over this if you want to leave I can arrange it I thought knowing she can hear me I'm fine mill as along as he doesn't find out it's me rimuru thought okay I thought and rimiris looked at us because we forgot she's a fairy with telepath magic and I disconnected our mind you two have something you want to tell us rimiris said while crossing her arms w-what do you mean me and rimiris said at the same time oi don't act I didn't hear you she's my bestfriend to you know! You can't hog her millim!! Rimiris yelled yes I can and will! I yelled back no you won't! Rimiris yelled back oi oi oi rimuru said with a dark aura coming off her and we shut up and the aura disappeared thank you rimuru said again but why didn't you tell me! I was there last week! Rimiris start yelling again but at rimuru's this time rimiris guy said see she's already causing problems now clayman said rimuru sighed you and millim seem to be close Dino said yes we are bestfriends I said."

Time skip 4 hours later
"Well I think that's a wrap rimuru welcome to the demon lord group or whatever I said knowing she's been a demon lord longer then me thank you millim rimuru said I want to talk to you two now you have a lot of explaining to do both of you and I'm getting very impatient rimiris said with a dark aura around her it doesn't scare us but we know she's serious rimuru shouldn't you get back to your nation it is getting rebuilt after the war guy said yes I should but rimiris wants to talk rimuru said and the three of us leaved the room where have you been for the last what millennia! Rimiris said yelling and we know the others can hear us rimiris rimuru said sorry you told millim before me millim of all people rimiris said is something wrong with me? I asked a lot of things millim rimiris said while rimuru just laughed a little hey! I yelled would you both stop arguing for once in our immortal life and there's nothing to really explain rimiris rimuru where have you been rimuru do you know how worried we were?! Rimiris said rimi you forgot I can travel dimension rimuru said walking away where are you going now?! I asked back to tempest rimuru said you can visit anytime you want but millim not destory anything rimuru said okay me and rimiris say at the same time and we see her telport back and gets pulled into the meeting room by clayman who is she and I'm not talking about a new demon lord millim clayman said why would we tell you me and rimiris said at the same time rimiris millim she could be a threat guy said and we laughed they looked at us as clayman dropped us shocked what so funny Leon asked a little pissed oi calm down I said and why should I do that Leon asked fine we'll explain who she is rimiris said as I looked at her she's rimuru tempest rimiris said we know that guy said and this is why she leaved! I yelled and guy looks shocked after realizing who she is so your telling us that's.....guy said yes that's her and for those who are confused me guy and millim aren't the only ancient demon lord there was another rimiris said no there is another rimuru tempest she became a demon lord a little after guy but before me she's the 2nd demon lord I'm the third rimiris is the 4th and then on comes you guys she is the only one that can create demon lord beside my father with out even trying she can do what no has been able to do in thousands of years she's the only one that can resurrect the dead and has earned the name princess darkness for a reason guy maybe the 1st demon lord but rimuru is stronger then my father who created the universe I said so clayman pissed off a very powerful demon lord Leon said wait you said princess of darkness?! luminous said yes I did I said getting off the ground and crossing my arms rimiris have you ever had honey? I asked no what is it? Rimiris asked well it's this delicious food rimu has in her nation when I first went there I fought her subordinates rimu not wanted to hurt me put honey in my mouth it was so delicious I said well I'll make sure to ask rimu next time Im on tempest rimiris."

1278 words