tought: chapter 7

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Meanwhile with them:
As Alberto getting harder. Luca moans crazy.
Alberto knows that he will cum soon.
but then Luca pushed him but he couldn't her arms couldn't push him.
Luca cumed and panting.
"you stupid fish. I told you not to do it.. but you did."
Alberto layed Luca down the bed and cuddled him up.
Luca is still panting cuzz of Alberto went hard of it.. Luca still feels it but soon he fell asleep.

The next day:

Angel and Giulia went visit Jane so Giulia strted the engine and drived to the hospital.
When they arrived Giulia signed the paper and they went to Jane's room amd shocked when they see her. The room was so silent. Jane got so skinny. She has eyebugs and sleeping for 3 months now. Angel walked to Jane."hello,bestie i really missed you and i hope you'll make it cuzz everyone missed you and i hope that you will be in my wedding. And the wedding was almost." Angel hold Jane's hand but she put it down in just a second.
"why'd u put it down??".Giulia asked.
"her hand is so cold. Gosh."
The doctor came to the room and tells that she's gonna wake soon. They will just gonna call her when she got awake and they have no more time so they want back to they're car and so exited to tell everyone about the news.

when they arrived home Angel tells everyone about Jane and they we're so exited and camt wait to see her again.
"the dr. Said that he'll just call us whem she got awake". Giulia said.
"what does she looked like now??" Luca asked.
"well.. she was so ill and just sleeping on her bed
and she was so cold when Angel touched her hand".
"I hope she'll make it cuzz if she didn't she won't be in the wedding. That was the day she was exited about.." Luca said.
"i know she'll make it cuzz she's gonna awake soon. Right bib". Giulia nodded.

"ok foods ready." Daniella is done preapering the food.
And everyone was almost drooled cuzz the food looks very yummy.

After they eat everyone put all they're plates in the sink and Angel Washed the dishes.
After that everyone settle down on couch and the others that not fit in thw couch was on the floor.
They'll gonna watch some movies before they sleep.
"Oh my god, if that happens to me. Fish sticks"
"so u wanna be prego??." Giulia said to angel.
Angel blushed when she heard the words came out from Giulia. "Ofc not!!".
everyone shush And continue to watch the movie.
after that everyone headed to they're rooms and went to sleep but suddenly..
As Angel and Giulia was about to sleep.
Angel's phone rang and Angel answer it.
"hello??".
"hello mrs. Angel i just wanted to tell you that you need to pay 5k for Jane's oxygen or if you didn't she might couldn't make it." The Dr. Said
"uhmm.. when will can we pay doc??".
Angel asked the dr.
"maybe next week cuzz she really needs it".
Giulia and Angel agreed about what the Dr. said
Angel tell to the Dr. that they will pay next week.
the doctor hanged up and The lovebirds go to sleep.

the next day.
Angel and Giulia tell to everybody the news and need to pay 5k for Jane's hospital.
as soon they heard what Giulia said they started saving some money for it even Giulia and Angel saved money and also pay the bills so that when they need to pay they will never pay to something else more and could start saving again and for the wedding to.

after 3 more months
Giulia came to her and Angel's room and saw Angel throwing up in the bathroom.
she asked Angel what happend and Angel said that she feel dizzy.
Giulia told her that to take a nap a Little.
and later they are going to the center to check her up. Angel angreed and went to take a nap.
Giulia got overthink that Angel is pregnant becouse they make out last night.
she's hoping not cuzz they are not even engaged.

When Angel woked up Giulia and Angel hop in the car and drove to the center.  good thing Giulia bought a plastik bag with her cuzz Angel might throw up while in the car and there it was.
Angel throw up in the plastik bag and when they arrived at the center Angel throw the bag inthe garbage and went inside.
While waiting Angel got really dizzy then they're names got called.
The Dr. asked what is wrong and Giulia tells that Angel is feeling dizzy earlier and throwing up.
The Dr. stand up and lead Angel the way of where they're gonna check her stomach.
the result is that she's not pregnant.
They got out of the room and tells the result.
"well she's not pregnant and she has a unknown pregnancy. It means that she was thinking that she's pregnant and can make her feel like she's preg. she just need to eat healthy and when she didn't feel dizzy anymore she eat whatever she wants but. she gotta eat this pills".
Giulia take the pills and went back to they're car and drove home.
When they got home Luca asked where they went. Giulia told her everything. Everyone was worried about the news cuzz she might be like Jane who has a coma so they really got to be carefull. Daniella cooked the same dinner of what they eat. Everyone settle down and wemt to eat. While Angel was eating her phone rang.
Angel picked it up and she hears the Dr. Voice from the hospital of where Jane was.
While she's listening to what the Dr. Saying she dropped her phone and burst to tears.
everyone asked what did the Dr. Said.
"Jane has a cancer and she's on stage 3.."
Everyone shocked and Giulia try to stop her crying but nothing could..