The School of your Dreams? Part 2

Start from the beginning

Oreki: "But how would giving students that big of an allowance make them deserving of such privileges...."

Mayaka: Oh? Are you starting to get into it?

Oreki only sighs

Oreki: "This mystery case won't end if I don't help...." ( If I have to do it, I'd rather get it done quickly... )

Chitanda: "Yes! Oreki-san will help us more openly!"

Oreki: "Huh? I never sai-"

Fukube slaps Oreki's back

Fukube:" Just accept it!"

Oreki was now starting to regret saying his thoughts out loud....

Itsuki: "Um...maybe because they're very smart? I mean, it is a school for the elites."

Futarou: "That may be what it says on the brochure. But I'm going to be blunt."

The Quintuplets got ready for Futarou's usual bluntness....

Miku: ( Here it comes....)

Ichika: ( Welp. )

Nino: ( Here he goes again...)

Itsuki: ( Why did I say that....)

Yotsuba: ( Nooo!!)

Futarou: "They don't look like elites, nor do they act like elites.  I mean, look at them, they're going crazy over the points and not even questioning why this school gives such a thing. It's like accepting candy from a stranger! It seems like Ayanokoji and Horikita are questioning it in their heads but that does not excuse the rest of them. I'm sure all of us already thought of the same thing  by now, that there is DEFINITELY some sort of catch."

Futarou finally finished his statement and everyone was suprised by it. Although it may come off as harsh to most, it was definitely the facts laid out before them.

Ishigami: ( In other words....he called most of them stupid......)

Yukino: "I agree with Uesugi-kun. Right now, it's suprising how none of them are suspecting anything and are treating it as if they won the lottery. "

Sakuta: "So, that begs the real question....  what is exactly the catch right?"

Yukino and Futarou nods.

Mai: "We won't find out unless we continue the video, no? So let's just keep note of what Uesugi-kun and Yukinoshita-san said just now and then continue."

Everyone nodded in agreement.

This school prioritizes many fields, not just one. Many students or alumni from this school had acheived fame and have achieved their dream jobs. To put it simply, any student can succeed,  regardless of their field.

Only this school had that kind of name-brand value. I'd assumed that the atmosphere would be cutthroat, but the majority of the students looked like typical kids.

Itsuki: "He thinks the same as you did, Futarou-kun"

Futarou: "It was only common sense."

No, that wasn't quite right. After all, we'd been capable enough to pass the entrance exam.

Everyone froze at that one single detail.

Nino: "W-Wait....Futarou.... doesn't that basically counter your statement...?"

Futarou:"....It does...."

Futarou sighs in disappointment

Futarou: "I missed that one detail...."