"Did you love me?" I asked her and she just looked at me dumbfounded. 

"What?" She asked, I knew she hear my question.

"Did you ever fucking love me? Or were you just using me to get to my fucking father?" I was screaming at this point.

"Lili I don't understand what you want me to say-" I cut her off by slamming my hand on the counter.

"It's a yes to a fucking no! Did you ever fucking love me? Or was it just an act to get my father pissed off? Yes or no!" I screamed at her. She could only look down. I knew her answer. Tears flowed down my cheeks. "Get out," I told her. 

"Lili -" I cut her off once more, throwing a plate at her, I missed her, or she ducked cause I heard the glass break and shatter all over the floor.

"Get. Out!" I repeated.  When she didn't move I threw another one, it joining the other. I collapsed down on the floor, heartbroken. I heard her footsteps, and teh door closed.

In reality, I didn't want her to leave. I wanted to feel her arms around me, I wanted her. 

I felt two arms wrap around my torso. The room was now quiet and everything was still. I looked to where teh plates, now in pieces, were on the floor. I wiggled out of Ronnies arms and started to clean up the glass. I scooped up the broken pieces in my hand, feeling teh glass cutting my hand. I moved to the trash can and dumped what I picked up. Repeating the action till Ronnie stopped me. She walked me to teh sink and started to clean my hands from the blood that was dripping from my hand.

After she did this, she took me to my bed and lay with me. Stroking my hair, she didn't say anything, it was like she was reading my mind. The silence was comfortable, I just wanted her. I started to close my eyes but I knew she would leave my side. 

My phone started to ring I moved to grab it, looking at who was calling me it was Maggie. I sighed.

"Hey Maggie," I answered.

"Hello Lilianna, listen so I have decided to let all of my employees off to an early winter break. So you don't need to come in tomorrow. Okay?" She finished and I smiled.

"Wow thank you. But why?" I asked her but something in my body told me to just shut up and be grateful for this.

"Well because everyone has worked so hard so why not treat you all. Now I'll hang up so that you can get an early relaxation weekend." She said as I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you again, Maggie. " I said she hummed.

"Have a good night now." She said as I said a 'you too' and hung up. I laid back down, but this time I faced Ronnie.

"Did you love me?" I asked her once more. She turned her head to me and smiled.

"If I didn't love you would I have come all this way here? Would I still be thinking of you?" She asked me as she kissed my forehead. A chill ran down my spine. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me to sit on her lap. She pulled me down to kiss her lips. This kiss felt like no other it was filled with passion. 

I started to grind on her hips. Her hand moved from my hips to my waist to my ass. She squeezed it. I moved into her warm hand, wanting more from her. We pulled away from each other to get some air. She pulled up my shirt and then I pulled hers off. Her hand trailed up to my chest, then she went to my back pulling apart the straps. My chest was now free and cold, my nipples went hard immediately. I just had to pull off her sports bra that she had on. Her chest also opened to the cold. I placed my hands on her chest and started to feel them her back arched and she did the same to me. 

I leaned down and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, but then her hand moved from my chest to my pants. Undoing the button and then pulling them down I helped her own with my pants. I was about to do the same but when I just got the button undone she stopped me. I got down from the bed and was now standing in front of her. She eyes me up and down. Pulling me in by my hips she started to kiss my stomach down to the hem of my underwear. 

Looking up at me she kissed her way down to my pussy, her breathe on my clit felt like everything. Then she planted a light kiss on my bud. I jumped at the sensation. I then felt her tongue on my clit, the feeling like no other. I smiled as I let out a breathless moan. Pulling aside my underwear she let her tongue touch my clit and I grabbed her hair, pulling her closer into me. I haven't felt this way, the way that Ron gave me was what can only be described as love. I started to leave forward but I kept stopping myself from falling on her. However, she pushed me off and I looked down at her she moved backward and motioned me to follow her, I did.

"Sit on my face, Lili." She instructed. I again did, and oh my god was it the best feeling. My back arched and I gripped her hair. My hips started to buck, she hummed. I started to feel like I was getting close but then she stopped. 

"No, you are going to wait just as you made me wait for 12 months." She said as she licked her lips. She caused a shiver to go down my spine. She started to take off her pants and underwear my hand had a mind of its own and it trailed down to my nethers. She watched my hand carefully. When it was about to get to my clit she gripped my hand pulling it to her own. I started to move my finger around she started to moan and gasp as I went faster and then I pushed my fingers in her cunt. 

"Fuck Lili." She gasped as she threw her head back and moaned. I pumped my fingers faster into her. She gasped for air, she started to buck her hips into my hand. She was now biting her lip, I started to feel her walls start to close. I knew she was close. I quickly pull out of her in which she growled. Then she grinned at me, laying me down she kissed me. Then, she flipped me over and spanked my ass. I gasped then that turned into a moan. 

"You made me wait for 12 fucking agonizing months." She spanked me once more. "Now I am going to spank you twelve times." She whispered into my ear a shiver went down my spine. I felt the bed shift and shift once more after a moment. Then she started to spank. 

One, two, stop, three, four, stop, five, six, stop... it felt like an unending me loop. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, I don't know if they're from pain... or pleasure. The spanking finally stopped. She gave me a second to catch my breath, I am so going to be bruised tomorrow. 

"Now then, let us begin." She said she sounded out of breathing. I felt something get pushed between my legs and into my cunt. I started to moan loud as she filled me up with her faux dick. Once full in she rubbed my back and ass. Then she gripped my hips and started to pump. in and out of me. I felt so close to cumming but when she felt me get close she'd stop, then start again.

She pulled out of me and quickly took off her faux dick, she grabbed me and laid me on top of her my cunt facing her and hers facing me. I felt her tongue enter me and I screamed, the way she shuffled it was just amazing, that's the only word I could say. I leaned more inter to mouth and started to play with her cunt. I felt so close she pushed me up and spoke. 

"Cum for me, please, cum." She begged and I screamed more, she screamed into me and the vibrations caused me to grind into her face. I leaned down and started to lick her clit the best way I could. She bucked into me causing me to go faster, and I started to suckle. Then we came at the same time. She screamed and moaned. The both of us twitched in pleasure. I got up to lay next to her. She wrapped her arms around me and I did the same to her and we fell asleep like that.