And if she doesn't feel the same way, If she still wants to be friend, let her. Do not and never hurt her, I repeat do not and never hurt her." Eric says.
" yes" Diego nods.

I walk upstairs to my room, lock the door behind me and look at myself in the mirror

I walk upstairs to my room, lock the door behind me and look at myself in the mirror. Ew. Why would she say yes to somebody like me.

" okay maybe at our backyard" I say. Looking at myself in the mirror.
" okay, um, I like you" I practice. No no no not like that.

" Lillian, I like you." I say." Diego what are you saying dude" I say to myself.
Somebody knocks on my door.
" come in" I say.
" dumbass it's lock or we would come in" I hear Blake. I walk over the door and unlock it, I open the door to see my uncles standing there, well they are not my real uncles, but they are brothers to my father, so if they are brothers to my father, they are uncles to me.

" you don't look okay" Lev says.
" definitely not okay" I say. " come on in" I say.

I sit on my bed.
" what's up" Blake says.
" my dad wants me to tell her I like her" I whisper.
" okay so? That's good" lev shrugs.
" well, I'm scared, and I don't know how to tell her uncle Levi " I say.

" here let me help you out" Blake says sitting next to me and lev sits other side next to me.
" my dad didn't even told me what to say" I sigh out loudly.
" It's okay, he just wants you to learn" lev says.
" okay hear me out buddy" Blake says.
" mm?" I mumble.

" go up to her, talk about something little bit like studying stuff like that, and just go for it. Say, can I tell you something or I want to tell you something. And than if she says what is it or what, tell her you like her " Blake says.
" so just like ?" I ask.

" yes just like that" Blake says.
" what if she doesn't like me back." I say.
" Diego. No, do not think like that" Blake says.
" but I mean, look at me. I'm not even that good looking, she is pretty" I say.
" Diego!" Lev yells at me.

" yeah?" I say.
" your handsome dude, don't ever say that again, your parents would like those words if they hear you" lev says.
" but I didn't lie?" I say.

" Diego, you're not bad looking, look at yourself,
handsome, pretty, cute everything, your still young to be hot like you dad, but trust me, you will just look like your father when you grow up, because you look exactly like him when he was your age, even when you were a baby and newborn, you still looked like your dad" lev says.
Blake wrap his arm around my shoulder and lev did the same.

" don't think like that Diego. Your still young to think about all these things, your a teenager go and live your life " Blake says.
" thanks uncle blake" I smile.

" what's going on here, hugs without us?" I hear my mom.
" well want to know what Diego just told him self?" Blake says frowning.
" what, what he said" my dad says.
" he told himself 'ugly' " Blake says.

" you never keep anything in your mouth" I whisper rolling my eyes.
" Diego" my dad says in a angry tone.
" yes father?" I say.
" apologies " he says.

" I actually really didn't meant that uncle Blake. I like telling you and uncle lev about everything, but I just don't like when you guys tell anyone else" I say lowering my head. " I'm sorry" I whisper. Blake pulls me in a hug.

" it's alright. I don't mind, and I'm also sorry" Blake says, he place a little kiss on my forehead.
" it's fine." I say.

" and what did you say? Diego what?" My dad says.
" yeah you heard that" lev says.
" hey hey hey! Why ?" My dad asks.
" I don't know" I whisper. My father walks to me and kneels on his knees in front of me, he lifts my head up.

" anyone bothering you?" He asks.
" nope " I whisper shaking my head.
" don't lie to me" he says.
" I swear no one " I say.

" Diego." My mom walks over me cupping my cheeks in her hands. Moving her thumb against my cheek, pushing away the hair in my face.

" your gorgeous baby. Don't think of yourself like that okay? And don't let anyone get in your way and tell you that. but answer your dad. Anyone bothers you?" My mom says. I look over my dad to see him giving him the look' get out ' to lev and Blake. They leave the room. Thank god he did that.