Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV:

Yes!!! The S-Class exams!! Finally! I was just waiting for this moment! Everyone Gathered in the guild hall. I watched Master speak about the rules needed to be followed during the exams. I was so pumped and excited. Man...I just couldn't hide my excitement. Other fellow Guild members thought I was sick, mostly because of how red my face was. "Now for the people participating in the exams..." Master announced each member participating. (List is in no particular order :P )

"Natsu, Gray, Cana, Juvia, Elfman, Freed, Levy, And Mest "

I listened very carefully to see if I was in the exams. Though when it got to the end...I was rather disappointed. I faced the floor and frowned. "I...didn't get in." Looking back up, I saw Natsu talking to Happy, smiling like he usually would. I smiled lightly. "At least...Nastu got in.." I whispered, as I walked out the guild. I wanted to partner up with someone, so I could figure out what's to come when I do become S-Class. Though...that would be kinda selfish to only do that only for my needs. I walked home, and sort of stayed isolated myself inside my home.

[Time Skip]

S-Class was an exciting event for those who dreamed to be strong. A test to see if you could become a greater wizard in a guild. It has finally arrived. Though, I never expected it to change our lives.

[Another Time Skip]

Years passed. Things changed. Ever since the S-class exams came...Fairy Tail changed. A lot. The one and only other person I now talked to was, Romeo. Both of us had our hearts nearly shattered. After the incident with our guild members disappearing along with Fairy Tail's island, Tenrou Island. (Spelled it wrong...I think.)

Right now, Romeo and I are standing at the docks in Hargeon. The place where I believe Natsu found Lucy. "Romeo, I gotta get going. I need to find my friend." I said softly to him. He didn't respond, but only looked at me and nodded, as I turned around. Lifting my hood up, covering my hair and eyes. Taking slow careful steps. I already miss Natsu. My 18th birthday is tomorrow...and we haven't found them yet. "Please come home, Natsu."

I then just realized, I changed a whole lot with them gone...