Because Your my father

Beginne am Anfang

Hohenheim: Hello Alphonse, Cassidy. It's good to see you again.

They look at him shocked that he recognized them.

Hohenheim: You've gotten big Alphonse and you look just like your mother Cassidy.

They blush at this and he looks at Edward who doesn't look at him.

Hohenheim: Edward. So do you still hate drinking milk?

Edward gets angry at this and stomps on him saying while everyone looks at him shocked.

Edward: Who are you calling so short just because he doesn't drink milk!?!

Winry, Hughes and Roy sweat drop while saying in unison. "That's not what he said Edward."

Their all inside while Hohenheim is outside with Den while it was dark outside eating.

Hughes: So, are you still mad Ed?

Edward: Who ever said I was mad?

Edward takes a bite of his bread and Ross says while destroying the bread.

Ross: There's nothing to be mad about! I was having a polite conversation with that man! Nothing else.

Winry smiles at her knowingly.

Winry: It sure seemed you enjoyed it though.

Ross gasps and blushed more with a smile and say while ripping her bread together.

Ross: Oh it was just the Cologne he was wearing. No soldier I know in the military wears cologne.

Brosh has a depressed aura around him with tears in his eyes and said.

Brosh: Maybe the soldiers you know don't want to smell like flowery sissy boys!

Ross looks at him unamused and asks.

Ross: And just what's wrong with you anyway?

Brosh just cry's again as the Fullmetal team sweat drops at him. Edward scowls at the mention of his cologne.

Edward: I hate his smell. I had to smell it for five years, until he got sick of us.

Cassidy: You know that's not true Edward.

Edward: How would you know?

Cassidy: Because mom told us that he would come back and that he had something to do. You know this.

Edward just scoffs and doesn't say anything. Cassidy decides to go up stairs to take a bath. While she's up there someone knocks on the door, Hughes opens it to reveal Hohenheim looking at them.

Hohenheim: Uh, someone just came threw the upstairs window. They said that they knew you guys.

Thinking it's someone else they run upstairs and call out.

Everyone: Cassidy! Who is-

Cassidy: GET OUT!

Two people came flying out of the room, a boy who was crossed legged and a girl, and landed on the ground with thud. Cassidy is in the door way glaring at them.

Cassidy: I was about to take a bath! What kind of people go through the window anyway!?!

The door slams closed and locks. The five people on the stairwell sweat drops at that and Roy says.

Roy: Looks like she's okay.

Hughes: Yep.

The group and the two new guests go down stairs, when the door slams open and a little girl can be seen running towards Alphonse while yelling.