〡 prologue and playlist 〡

prologue

╰┈➤skylar hoffman is a twenty-five year old, college drop-out trying to look for what she wants in life. she has never been able to make tough decisions on her own and would always go on adventures to new places.

her parents would always be on her back about getting a good paying job and going back to college and become a marine biologist or to find a husband to settle down with. after the man her parents tried to get her to marry didn't work out they kept being on her back about how she let him get away. they would make her stressed to the point where she couldn't deal with everyone judging her, and would start to self harm.

miles - skylar's older brother, would always make sure she felt loved and understand what she felt when her parents always pester her. even though he was the favorite child skylar would still try and impress her brother because she knew that he always wanted the best for her.

skylar's family decided one day that it would be a good idea to go on a family vacation and be together again for a couple of months. except when she got to her vacation she fell in love for a cute, brunette, netflix star that she thought could never notice her, until he did.

 except when she got to her vacation she fell in love for a cute, brunette, netflix star that she thought could never notice her, until he did

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

warnings

╰┈➤there will be some self harm and some fighting but if they are in a chapter i will put a trigger warning with so you guys know if you would like to skip it or not. there will be no smut i do not write smut but their will be some black out kind of scenes, where it will like for example they are kissing the chapter will end and you know what it means. this book will also be written in all lowercase.

 this book will also be written in all lowercase

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

playlist

GOTTA FIND WHERE I BELONG Milo Manheim, Meg Donnelly
THE AUTHOR Luz
MIRROR Lil Wayne
HOPELESS Clinton Kane
TREASURE Bruno Mars
THIS CITY Sam Fischer
BOYFRIEND Ariana Grande
CONTROL Zoe Wees

❛𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲❜ » 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें