Chapter 12: Hot N Cold

Start from the beginning

Tony: I'm sorry.

The tone on his voice, His expression was serious, He said it truthfully in his heart. Desmond was surprised as Derek stared at him in shock.

Tony: Desmond is right, I should have not treated you this way. . . After the death of my mother, I deeply missed her and I didn't want our father to marry a second time. But he still did. Yes, I was upset but hating you was nothing.

Desmond has a half smile on his face as Derek chuckled and looked at Tony.

Derek: You finally learned huh? . . . . *In a Serious tone* I'm honestly sorry too. .

Derek's relatives and family had a smile on their face as Tony smiled a little. Both of them looked at Desmond who was smiling at them.

Derek: This is both of our mistakes, We should have never kept a grudge like that.

Tony: Your right about that. . .

He cleared his throat as They saw Desmlnd smiling at them and was walking away as Tony called him.

Tony: Desmond! Where are you going?

Desmond turned and looked at them as Derek showed a gesture to get over here, Desmond walked towards them as Crowe cleared his throat.

Desmond: Yes?

Derek: Why are you leaving? . . . . We must thank you.

Tony: Yes. . . You actually breaked this finally.

Desmond: *Smiles* It was really simple to be honest, Never keep a bad hatred on someone.

Tony: Thats true, Thank you again Desmond.

Desmond: No need to thank me, Its fine.

Derek: You can stay here for sometime. I don't mind.

Tony: I'll call Mickie and the rest over here.

Desmond nodded smiling as Tont and Derek smiled at eachother as Desmond fixed his hair.

( Atleast thats over now. . )

A couple mintues later, Another Limousine arrived as The Family members got out of the car and walked towards Tony, James introduced them to his Stepbrother as Desmond was standing and was looking at Them.

Until Mickie came out of the car as She fixed her outfit.

For some reason, Desmond had a big smile seeing her as Mickie was surprised to see Desmond, She wlakes towards him first as Desmond smiled

Desmond: Hello there, Mickey Mouse.

Mickie: Oh what's with the Mickey Mouse now? *Laughs* . . . Why are you here also?

Desmond: Oh well You can talk to your father about that actually.

He smiled as Mickie smiled a little and raised an eyebrow, She walked towards her Father as Desmond decided to follow her as They were all talking.

Derek: Ahh So your Desmond's girlfriend, Right?

Mickie laughed and blushed as The others shared a laugh, Desmond came smiling at them as Tony was introducing Derek to her and about everything that happened. Desmond was really happy to see them all together.

At Night.

It was finally night as The whole family made it back home, It was a great time in Derek's Mansion. They all were introduced by each family member and all and has a great time finally.

Desmond was still in the same clothes as He looked at the mirror and noticed he had some tiny scars.

Desmond: Geez, That Big guy whooped me.

Mickie: Are you okay, Desmond?

He jumped and saw Mickie in her same clothing as Mickie fixed her hair, She noticed the scars as She touched his cheek. Desmond was blushing sightly as Mickie looked concerned.

Mickie: Oh gosh, Are you okay Desmond?? Where did you get these scars from?

Desmond: Ummmm. . . I tripped hardly on the ground?

He lied as Mickie looked really worried as She spoke.

Mickie: Oh how careless could you be, Desmond? I'll get some bandages-

Desmond: No no no! You don't actually have too.

Mickie: But-

Desmond: Its okay Mickie. . . When did you suddenly get so worried about me?

Mickie: Uhhh . . . I just am.

She turned away for a few seconds before looking at him as Desmond gave a smile to her, Mickie couldn't help but smile until Tom walked towards them as Desmond saw he was wearing another of Desmond's clothing which made Desmond have a grumpy face.

( I promise tomorrow will be the end )

Mickie: Hi there Tom, What happened?

Tom: Father actually needs you two right now, The rest of the family are there too.

Mickie: Hmmm?

Desmond: Oh, I see then. Let's get going now, Mickie.

Mickie: Yes, Lets go.

They held hands as Tom gave a grin to Desmond as Both of them were walking as They saw Tony sitting in the couch, Smiling and looking at them.

Tony: Great to see you two.

Mickie: What did you need from us, Father?

They stopped holding hands as Mickie and Desmond were looking at him, He was feeling a bit nervous as Tony chuckled and got up.

Tony: Well, There is something that I wanna tell and It's about you two.

Mickie and Desmond looked at eachother as Tony touched Desmond's shoulder.

Tony: I'm impressed that you actually fixed a brother rivalry relationship that I thought would never be fixed. Your a good guy Desmond. I really like you and I'm still thankful.

Desmond had a smile on his face and nodded as Mickie smiled too as Tony looked at Mickie with a small smile.

Tony: Today and right now. I have finally decided that. . . . .

Mickie and Desmond looked at Tony as James had a smile on his face and spoke. . .

Tony: You and Mickie will get married.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading and stay strong!!! :)