You know you're already throbbing while just making out with him. You're turned on by his kisses and touches. The power that this man has over you is insane, but you like it. You want him to dominate you in every way he can.

But you decided to pull a move on him before he could even do one to you. You blame yourself when you parted from him, but then started placing your lips on his neck, tracing his fine jawline while he just let you do the job.

"Fuck yeah, just like that princess." He moaned under his breath as held a grip on your back hair.

Hearing that he's also enjoying this made you wanna do him more. You sucked him hard enough to leave a mark there, which made Sanzu bite his lower lip as he closed his eyes.

And as you were enjoying yourselves, you suddenly heard a knock on your door. Causing you to flinch and pushed Sanzu away from you, completely forgetting that you're sitting on his lap. So you ended up on the floor.

"Oh my gosh, what was that? Are you okay?" You heard your mother from the other side of the door.

It was a loud thug so it was heard from her spot. And at the same time, you felt how painful you fell on the floor, but you bite your lips so no weird sound will come out of your mouth.

And instead of helping you, Sanzu laughed making you glare at him. And you swore to God, if you didn't glare at him. He won't help you stand up.

"I really hate you so much!" You whispered scream on him once you finally got on your foot.

"That's not how it looks like when you're sucking me-"

"Shut it!" You put your pointer finger in front of his face, so he playfully motioned him zipping his mouth so tease you.

You rolled your eyes on him, as you walked to the door. Fixing your hair before you went to answer the door.

"Is the dinner ready?" You forced a fake smile, when you asked that.

"Yes honey, now come on why the food is still warm."

"Coming Mrs. L/n." Sanzu was the one who answered that, he even skipped his way to follow your mom.

Leaving you there dumbfounded, because you can't believe you just made out with him again. And you're not even in a relationship with him, you hate how he has full control over you.

That man is just too sexy to say no to.

"I knew it! That's why you look so familiar, oh my gosh I watched your last match this year. Congrats!"

Sanzu's head is probably getting bigger every time your mother spoke, because all she do is compliment him and shit like that. You don't even know that his team exist until he transferred to your school.

How come your mother knows everything?

"Thank you so much Mrs. L/n, I was honored to receive such words from you." He's speaking and acting way too formal since dinner started.

"I'm glad you're friends with my daughter, you know some of my friends' daughter adore you guys. It'll be a brag if I told them that you're close with my daughter."

"It's also a brag to be friends with someone like your daughter, ma'am."

You rolled your eyes, all these sugar coated words from Sanzu is making you sick. Friends? Then why you guys make out that hard?

"Are you really just friends with my daughter or what?" She started to wiggle her brows, making Sanzu laughed.

"She only view me as her friend."

You don't even view him as your friend.

"That's too sad, stop being so picky Y/n. You're graduating high school so get yourself a boyfriend already. This young and handsome man right here to be specific." They both laughed, they get along pretty well to be honest.

"Your daughter is an interesting girl, that's why I keep on tailing her even if she push me away often. To be honest, I get that there's a lot of girls that likes me.. even I fall for myself sometimes." He shrugged, but you and your mother stayed silent just giving him that look.

"Anyway, my point is... Y/n is for a serious relationship, she's not for someone who plays with other peoples feelings-"

"So I'm not for you then?" You cut him off then eat your food at the same time.

Sanzu rolled his eyes on you, "I am, there's no other man out there that can treat you right."

"Are you even treating me right?"

"Y/n, you literally push me away.. how can I show my true intentions to you if you keep on pushing me away, calling me a liar." His tone was changing, he's already irritated.

"Because I don't really know your true intentions. Once a playboy, always a playboy. And what makes you think that I'll let myself fall for someone like you?" You didn't even glance at him, you didn't realize how these words from you is slowly affecting him.

"You keep on saying that because of your experience with that asshole ex boyfriend of yours!"

He's crossing the line, and you're very sensitive when it comes to that topic. See? He already knew about it, that means he already knew about that rumor.

"G-guys.. don't fight in front of your food. Lets just enjoy this dinner that I made for you guys." Your mother tried to go in between your fights to stop it.

But Sanzu stood up, wiping his mouth with a tissue and sigh, "I really appreciate this dinner you made, Mrs. L/n. And your company was great, but its getting late now."

"Uhmm, you're welcome. Here, I'll send you off." Your mother insist on walking Sanzu to the door.

Sanzu nodded and left the dinning table with your mother. You remained silent and frozen, just staring at your food as you heard their footsteps getting farther away from you.

You immediately whipped your tears away when your eyes sight is getting blurred by them. You hate how it seems like it's easy for you to trust someone again.

Because it's not, you hate the feeling of getting lied on, the feeling of betrayal.. and that's not something that is easily forgotten even if years passed. Especially when they don't even apologize about the pain and traumas that they've done to you.

Sanzu probably doesn't know how that feel, because he has it easy. His part was easier since he just leave girls after he gets bored of them.

Being betrayed by your first love, and your one and only best friend is painful that... Until now, the pain is still inside your heart.

And its funny how he said he likes you, but he don't even understand you.