The team follows Penelope and Daisy to the main screen

The team follows Penelope and Daisy to the main screen. Daisy pressed a button and they all saw a picture of the man who exploded the B.U.S. "This is Adam Williams. Worked with HYDRA for a long time. He has a lot of knowledge on bombs." Penelope tells them all. Melinda sighed sarcastically, "Great." She didn't like any of this, she also didn't like wearing the brace around her leg. A man that just tried to kill her and Aaron is using bombs, and exploded her favorite plane. Daisy looked at the two serious members of the whole team and had a look of confusion. "We, however, don't know why he went after the two of you." Daisy explains. Phil nodded before gesturing to the computer they were working on, "Dig up whatever else you can."

Two Teams in One

In an old warehouse, a bunch of men and a woman stood. The leader looked to them all then to Adam, "We can't have S.H.I.E.L.D around any longer. Hopefully, the explosion you did would have gotten rid of them." Adam looked at his boss and had a look of seriousness, "Sir, I have some news." The boss looked at him with ignorance, "What?" Adam looked at the woman in the corner of the room and then looked to his boss, "The BAU team has joined S.H.I.E.L.D. Also, her son is with them." Adam looked in the woman's direction to see shock on her face. The woman gasped as the leader looked at her and stomped towards her and grabbed her by the neck. "Did you know about this, Hayley?!" Hayley was alive and with HYDRA ever since she was brought back to life by him. She shook her head frantically, not knowing how they joined SHIELD. "No! I didn't! Aaron doesn't even know I'm alive!" Hayley tells him. The boss let her go and dropped her to the floor, "Good. I would kill you if he knew. However, you will be of use." Armaros smirked at the plan he had come up with and Hayley looked at him concerned at what he was thinking about. "What use?" Hayley asks scared. Her boss knelt down to her level, making her stare him in the eyes and explains his plan, "You will reveal yourself to Aaron and win his love back. Tell him that you're sorry and that you were just upset. Win the whole team's trust, and lead them all here so we will vanquish them."

Two Teams in One

Hayley arrived at the base and went to the door. She was given a scanner that would get her into anything. She scanned it and the doors opened, as Melinda was walking or limping, down the hallway. She was given the ok to walk and she turned the corner and saw Hayley. Hayley looked at her and didn't know what to do. "Who are you?" Melinda asks on high alert. Hayley replied with fake innocence, "My name's Hayley. I'm looking for Aaron." Melinda's eyes widened slightly remembering that she was Aaron's ex-wife. She knew this woman was supposed to be dead. Melinda didn't trust her at all, "So, you're Aaron's ex-wife. Your sister called me a Sociopath. I don't like you. Follow me." Melinda leads her to the team as Hayley flinched at the look she was given by the Asian woman. She knew that getting her trust would be a long time. Hayley's breath hitched seeing Aaron as he turned around and saw Melinda and smiled. Melinda returned it before looking at Hayley, making Aaron look at where she looked and stopped when he saw Hayley. "Hayley?" Aaron asks shocked. The team all turned and saw the woman. Phil and the BAU team gasped or their jaws dropped. Hayley smiled lightly at him, "Hello, Aaron. It's been a while." Aaron was still shocked that Hayley was still alive. He looked at everyone in the room, "This isn't a joke, right?" Hayley giggled "It's not. I'm alive." Aaron smiled and hugged her and she smiled and hugged back. She still loved him, but not in the way she did when they were married. Melinda stood beside Phil letting the two be together knowing that they need their time together. "Where's Jack?" Hayley asks. Aaron turned around to look at Melinda, who just nodded and walked away to grab him. Aaron was happy to see his ex-wife as Melinda walked out with Jack following her. Hayley started crying seeing her son again and her smile grew wider, however, her smile fell seeing him gripping the hem of Melinda's shirt. She wondered how this woman, who was very stoic, could be like a mother to her son then he looked up and saw his mother. "Mommy?" Jack asks shocked and Hayley smiled at him, "Hi, Jack." Jack let go of Melinda's shirt and ran to his mother. Hayley picked him up and hugged him. "I missed you." Hayley tells him. He replied, "I missed you too." Hayley placed him back down and looked at him. She began to scan him over since she hasn't seen him since she died. "You've gotten so big! Mommy's so proud of you!" Hayley tells him and Jack smiled but then his face softened, "I thought you died." Hayley tensed at that statement then smiled at him and knelt down. Aaron walked over and stood with them. "I did. However, someone saved me and kept me alive. I can be with you again!" Hayley tells him and looked up at the BAU team. Melinda decided to ask a question, "Who brought you back to life?" Hayley didn't make no move to answer her. Hayley wasn't really happy to see them but it was supposed to earn their trust. "I can be with all of you again." Hayley tells them. The BAU team all smiled at her as the S.H.I.E.L.D team were willing to let her stay. Hayley and Aaron were hugging as Melinda walked out of the room to do something. Hayley saw and thought Melinda was jealous and smirked now that she was out of the room. Hayley then looked back at the people in the room and smiled, "Let's catch up and introduce ourselves, shall we?"