//True Family//Sirius Black X Reader//

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva

A/n: Sorry this took so long. Also, I had to change a few things. Hope you guys like it. 

Peter, Remus, James, Sirius, and I were sitting in the courtyard during lunch break. I had been an honorary marauder since fifth year when I encountered the boys shifting into their animagus forms. 

"At least we don't have to take the O.W.L.S. this year," Peter squeaked.

"Yeah," I responded. "But that doesn't mean that I want to take a transfiguration exam tomorrow."

"I second that," Remus mumbled, whilst flipping sheets of parchment and reading them over.

"Remus, I thought you were supposed to be the smart one," I laughed.

He looked up at me with his iconic bitch face. "Just because I am 'smart' doesn't mean I enjoy taking tests." He then returned to obsessing over his notes, and quietly murmuring to himself. 

"Oy, Sirius? Regulus here tells me that your family disowned you?" Someone shouted across the courtyard.

"Snivellus," James muttered with a scoff.

"No actually. My family brought me in when the assholes I lived with cast me out," Sirius smirked, but his eyes were ever so dewy. 

"Are you calling these low-lives your family?" Severus hissed. Sirius was practically growling at Severus. "I mean your friends with Y/f/n Y/l/n and Remus Lupin. Need I go on. A mudblood and a-"

"Shut up you bag of filth," Sirius yelled.

"They say the only thing worse than a mudblood is a blood traitor. I never personally believed it until I met you," Severus said. 

"Severus can't you shut up, you absolute dim wit," I shouted. I felt my (nondominant) hand snap right above my wand.

"What are you going to do Y/n? Hex me?" Severus sneered.

I pulled out the wand and pointed it directly at his ugly, hooked nose. "I'm not opposed to the idea," I smirked. 

I tossed my wand back to James, who quickly caught it as I punched him square in the face. "I'm (dominant) handed, dipshit." It wasn't long before both groups were involved in a full-on rumble ("A rumble ain't a rumble without me!" (I'm sorry I needed to))

By the time the teachers pulled us apart, my arm was broken, and there was a deep, stinging gash along my cheek. "What is going on here?" Professor McGonagall scolded. 

***

"This bone should set relatively quickly, but until it has I want you to wear a sling," Madam Pomfrey said while placing the fabric around my body. "Honestly, you might be more trouble than the boys." 

With that, she left and Sirius entered. "You didn't have to do that," he mumbled.

"I know," I smiled glumly.

"Then why did you?" He asked.

"Because I love you. I always have. And besides, you deserve better than those assholes, your family included." 

Sirius leaned down and placed a kiss upon my lips. "I love you too," He said, breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Get it Pads!" James yelled.

"Way to ruin the moment," Remus sighed.