#14: 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍❜

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Without another word, Gojo waved goodbye to the stage manager and crew and led you out to the car. He grabbed all your belongings, leaving you to worry about yourself.

"Cmon, I'm taking you somewhere real nice. You can even sleep until the sun comes up," he explained, pulling you into his side. You latched on quickly, basking in the warmth he offered. "Gojo, and where is that?" You chuckled, taking a glance up at him.

"Why, we're going to my place, of course!" He cheered, soft hints of pink beaming through his fair complexion. Just like that, you were whisked away from the bustle of the night to the secluded privacy in the sky.

"What do you think? Fit for a lady such as yourself?" Gojo inquired, shutting the heavy oak door behind the both of you. You didn't respond to him for a moment, taking in your new surroundings. Before you stood the living room, the size itself was nearly comparable to your entire apartment.

The high ceilings were painted in a rich shade of ebony with chandeliers adorned with crystals hung from above, a cherry leather lounge set, filled the spacious chamber. Photos of magazine covers with Gojo as the main attraction lined the opposing walls, each one more scandalous than the last. It was for a bachelor such as himself.

Well, former bachelor.

Straight ahead was the glass wall, providing a view of the lively Vegas nightlife. You found yourself being drawn to the scene, slipping away from your heels and strolling along the plush carpet.

"Babe, it's so beautiful here! Honestly, it's something straight out of a movie," you chimed, peering out the window. The calloused palm of Gojo's hand slid around your waist as he stood beside you. He watched you in pure marvel, the glimmer of innocence beamed from your wide eye stare.

"I'm glad you like it, I don't spend much time here anyway. You're giving me a reason to be here now," he chuckled softly. In the corner of your eye, the next room caught your attention, the silk black bedspread reflecting the moon's rays.

Gojo caught on, his wandering hand entwining with your own. "Come, you must be tired," he consoled, leading you into the bedroom. Just as expected, the bed stood in the center of the room, the excitement of the outside world offering some kind of light. A weary smile grew on your lips, turning to Gojo for confirmation.

"I'm gonna lie down for a few, can you get me something to drink?" You requested, Gojo already taking his leave.

You stripped from the silk dress clinging to your body, standing in the matching gray set that complimented your brown skin ever so generously. The gentle silk cloth kissed your palms as you crawled into the rippling bed, sleep wafting around your mind.

A sigh of relief poured from your mouth, clutching the pillow beneath you. It felt great to be in bed, especially one as luxurious as this one. The more you slipped into your thoughts, the more Gojo took in the sight of you.

The bed practically swallowed you, making Gojo recall his reasons for purchasing a mattress of that size.

"You want anything else?" He whispered, placing the iced glass of water onto the nightstand beside you. Your fingers laced around his wrist, pulling Gojo down to you. What he didn't need to hear was your faint voice cooing at him, the delicate sound pulling Gojo into a trance.

"Get in bed, I want you next to me," you pouted absent-mindedly. He complied with your request, swapping out his casual nightwear for loose black shorts.

"Anything else, your majesty?"

"Mmm, a massage sounds nice, since you're just putting it out there," you teased, glancing at Gojo with narrowed eyes. "Fine, just lay just like that on your stomach," he sighed, a stream of mumbles following.

Eagerly, you turned over onto your back, Gojo hovering above your body. He began with your lower back, the pads of his digits rubbing into the strained muscles. It coaxed peaceful whimpers of satisfaction, something Gojo didn't need to hear.

He looked down at you, the way you fit into his hands was just a work of art. He knew he shouldn't but the thoughts of discovering all the places that made you sing, how the slightest graze could set you off in a blazing heat of need was an idea worthy of answers.

After one more lustful moment, he shook all ideas and scenarios from mind, focusing on the task of bringing relaxation to his girlfriend.

"Y'know, if someone told me I'd end up in the bed of the one and only Gojo Satoru, I would've laugh so hard until a snort rang out my throat. Now, here I am, doing exactly the opposite," you pounded aloud, Gojo listening to your self-reflections.

"Well, can I ask you a question...are you happy with me at least? Most women only like the money, the luxury, and temporary status I gave them. Although, not one of them did I see as my future wife. Not to get ahead of myself but, I have plans for us, Precious."

You tilted your head back to properly face Gojo, a grin sprouting onto your face. "You treat me so well. I can't explain how grateful I am for you, especially the way you took in Celeste. You'd make a great dad, honestly."

That's what broke him, the tension within the pit of Gojo snapping. He lowered his face to your own, pressing his teeth into the plump skin with his bottom lip.

"Then make me one, and I'll make the best husband ever!"