👑Teamwork Makes the Dream Work👑

Începe de la început

He then walked towards you with rage clearly depicted on his face. You took a step back instinctively, trying to distance yourself from him.

"You spent your free time, when you should have been resting, to do what...?"

"I was just trying to give you something..." you meekly said.

"Jean!"

Upon hearing his master's order, he left the room, silently praying for his mistress.

"I... I made this for you...?" you gave the handkerchief.

You could feel Lucifer's anger slowly dissipated when he saw your gift. So you took this chance to explain, "Madam Leela showed me how to embroider the Houses' emblem. So I want to give you your family's emblem as a gift. It's a thank you gift for all your help and hospitality throughout my stay. And I'm really thankful you gave me the chance to learn embroidery. I love them!"

Seeing Lucifer still admiring your handwork, you continued, "It wasn't too bad, right? Oh! And my favourite part is this shield over here! But this little black lion by the shield is really difficult. I almost–oof!"

You were cut off when you felt him pulling you into a hug. His grips on your back and the back of your head were very tight and you noticed the subtle trembling from him.

'Lucifer? What's wrong...?'

You were too concerned to even be embarrassed by the fact that it's the first time you two hugged.

You didn't know what to do so put your arms around his back and offered whatever comfort you could give at the moment.

"MC?"

"Yes?"

Lucifer pulled back and cupped your cheek gently, "Can I kiss you?"

You eyes widen with shock and you felt your face coloured after hearing his statement, but he wasn't kidding.

The look on his face didn't display any uncertainty.

The stare he gave you was full of passion.

And his voice didn't waver from any hints of doubt when he said it out loud.

He leaned closer, "Can I?"

With your heart pounding loudly inside your chest, you felt yourself leaning closer and slowly closing your eyes, giving him the non-verbal consent.

The only sound you heard was the own beating of your heart. Not even the loud crackling fire beside you registered to your mind.

The only thoughts you had in mind was Lucifer. His cologne, his height, the perfect shape of his lips.

Your lips were brushing against each other when–

"Your Highness! Wait! Don't go in yet!"

"Nonsense Jean, we're just trying to give our report."

"Yeah! We'll be quick."

The door to Lucifer's study creaked open, revealing Belphie and Satan, who's equally shock at the scene as much as you two.

Belphie then closed the door slowly, "Yeah, maybe Jean is right."

You really want to dig a hole and hide for all eternity now.

"Belphie! Satan!"

Of course those two were already running as fast as they could from the scene.

Please expect the next scene to be Jean nagging the three princes for hours on their improper behaviour in the palace ground after Lucifer spent a whole 10 minutes chasing after the two.