7

I scream and thrash against whatever's holding me. They pull me against their chest, an arm around my waist and the other cupping my head.

"Doll, you need to calm down. We're not going to hurt you. You're safe." they kiss the side of my head, and it hits me like a brick. I'm not at HYDRA. I'm in my bed with my mates. I stop fighting and lean into him, crying silently. Steve shifts over and hugs us both. I lace our fingers together, before looking up at him. He had a huge bruise on his jaw, probably from when I was thrashing around. I brush over the bruise lightly.

"Sorry," I mumble, looking back down.

"It's fine, doll. Buck had the same kind of nightmares when he got out of HYDRA." I nod, ashamed of my weakness. Steve sighs. "C'mere." I look at him, confused. He's holding out his arms. It clicks.

"You want me to cuddle?" the super soldiers laugh.

"Why wouldn't we?" I give him the 'bitch please' look.

"Because I'm an assassin that could probably kill you in my sleep," I grumble. Bucky snorts. Steve glares at him. Ignoring what I said, the brunette hands me off to the blonde despite my squeaking.

Shushing me, Steve tucks my head under his chin and pulls me flush against his torso. After a moment, I relax into him and nuzzle into his neck, inhaling his calming scent. He kisses the top of my head and starts humming. Bucky leans his head on the blonde's shoulder. He looks down at me and smiles. I smile back. Staring into his steel-blue eyes, I wonder how I got so lucky. The brunette leans down and kisses me gently, then kisses steve. I shift myself so I'm straddling his hips. He puts his hands on my hips, confused and surprised. His baby blue eyes meet my own emerald green eyes. I gently pull my face down to mine, kissing him needily. He tenses but relaxes into it almost immediately. His hands travel down to my thighs as his lips work against mine. I thread my fingers through his hair, pulling at it slightly. The blonde groans quietly, his grip tightening. Bucky kisses the back of my neck lightly, trailing to my jaw, and slipping his hands just under the edge of my shirt. I shiver. The brunette squeezes my hips, massaging them gently. Steve breaks away from my lips and leans over my shoulder to kiss Bucky. I kiss his jawline down to his neck, biting his skin slightly. The two men separate, panting. Bucky picks me up off of Steve's lap, setting me on his own. The blonde falls back onto the pillows, still breathing hard. I giggle and snuggle into Bucky's chest.

"We should go talk to the others, they might think you've murdered us and run off," the brunette says quietly. I nod, then get off and walk over to the closet and start changing. I hear my mates inhale sharply as they take in the jagged and scarred plains of my back. They didn't say anything, scared of triggering any PTSD. They already knew they were from HYDRA. If they weren't, I wouldn't know anyway. I put on all black. Black skinny jeans, black long sleeve turtleneck. Tying back my long-ish pixie cut, I walk over to the bed and wrap my arms around my mates, who were now sitting side by side.

"Thank you," I whisper.

"There's nothing to thank us for, doll. It's our job." I smile and kiss them both quickly before standing up.

"Let's go then. We can't have them barging in and arresting me," I smile slightly. They look at each other, unsure of how to respond. I sigh and walk to the door. Taking the hint, they follow me. We make our way to the common room in comfortable silence. When we do finally get there, what we find is a mess.

"Star Wars!"

"Lord of the rings!"

"Vat of fake acid, are you dying of dementia?!"

"Just admit this was a shitty idea!"

"Letting tony and clint decide the movie?!"

"I think everyone already thinks that, dumbass!"

"Is it always like this," I whisper to my mates. They both nod. sam notices that we're back.

"Hey! Maybe we should let the new girl choose!" everyone stops and looks at him, then me. I fidget, uncomfortable with the attention.

"Yeah, sure! Hunter, what movie should we watch?" i glare at tony.

"Uhm... harry potter?" they all look surprised as if they hadn't thought about anything other than what they wanted. Literal toddlers.

"Harry potter it is, then!" ten minutes later, everyone had a spot on the couch, floor, or beanbags, with popcorn. The lights went off, and the movie starts playing. I burry myself in bucky's side, and steve wraps an arm around us both, pulling us against him, but giving me space to breathe in the supersoldier sandwich. I sigh in content and watch the movie.