Kinda awkward

It all started off as a regular day. I decided that today I was gonna go to the store. I needed more food. I was in fact dying of starvation because there was no food. It's alright though because 5sos said "yeah, we're alright though." Anyways I go to my car and turn it on. I decided to go to Walmart instead of Dillon's. I finally arrived at Walmart. As I walked into Walmart a man that's only wearing a diaper is running out of the store. He looked like someone walked in on him while he was taking a massive shit in his diaper (no offense to people that wear diapers) he was running with like 16 bags and his low hanging shit diaper. After that some lady walked in and they asked her to put a mask on but she didn't have one so she pulled her pants down then pulled her underwear down and continued to put her underwear on as a mask. I said to myself "I should've gone to Dillion's instead" then all of a sudden the crazy bitch comes back and starts yelling at me saying "ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU THINK DILLION'S IS BETTER THAN WALMART YOU SEE A BITCH OF CRAZY PEOPLE HERE AND GET TO HAVE FREE ENTERTAINMENT!" I  walked away after that cause i'm pretty sure she was about to shank me. I go down the grocery aisles and then BOOM! I accidentally hit a worker with my cart. They continue to say "you're done, you're done."   I decided just to walk away from the crazy ass lady but then the second I turned I saw the hottest person alive. I stood there in shock. What could I do to somehow communicate with this lady but then a gremlin named Gaby yells "hey mom!" And I realized she was in fact a MILF. I had no idea what to do so the only logical thing was to walk up to her and yell "OMG IT'S GABY GIRON '' turns out it worked and i pushed her to the ground and swung my arm around her mom's shoulder. She tells me "omg thank you so much she deserved it. Do you wanna go to my house😏." We went to her house and had a great time. We soon lived happily ever after.