Match Made in Hollywood

Start from the beginning

This is not good. I called on Hugh, one of the producers of the show.

"Hugh, what the hell was that?"

"Soph, how are you?" he said.

"I need an explanation. NOW!"

"Is it the Jesse thing? I'm sorry but it came from a very reliable source. There's no arguing on that."

"Who?" I demanded.

"Dear, we keep things very confidential when it comes to the shows sources."

This guy is hard. I was desperate enough to call one person that I knew will help me get out of this misery. Mom.

"Mom, did you see the E! News today?" I said.

"Yes dear. I didn't know you were seeing Jesse. How is he doing?" said Mom.

"Mom, it's all lies. We are not going out okay. Here's the thing..."

I told mom about the nasty rumor and that Hugh knows the source of it. She said that she'll be talking to him and set things right because I was still a minor. The E! News came back and I waited for the news.

"Is True or False? Teen sensation Jesse Logan in-love with Sophie de Vega? The two power teens were spotted at L.A.'s Dish being cozy and intimate. SO TRUE!

That's it! That segment WAS my favorite.

I reached for my phone but as I was about to dial Hugh, Mom's message popped out.

From: Mom

Sophs. It's Fernando Rutti. He is the manager of Jesse Logan.

Manager. of. Jesse. Logan. I was taken aback. Now Mr. Jesse Logan, welcome to my hate list.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Episode 2: I met him at Starbucks

Yesterday I called Mr. Fernando (don't call my name) Rutti.

Fernando (Don't call my name) : Speak.

Me: Is this Fernando?

Fernando (I'm not your babe): I got contracts to sign, I got meetings to do, you're lucky that I even answered the phone. And that is just all you can say.

Me: Judging by the way you speak, you must really be Fernando. You are speaking to Sophie. De Vega.

Fernando (Chorus): Oh, I didn't realize you're Sophie. Anyway, how did you get my number?

Me: Actually you are kind of busy, right? Meet me at Starbucks (...address....) at 3:00 p.m. Please don't bring your pet with you.

Fernando: You are very much welcome here at my office, Soph. What's the matter?

Me: Don't call my name, Fernando! It's something concerning with your pet. If you don't want to show up, I'll be suing your company and....

Fernando: Okay. I'll be there.

It was 3:30 p.m. He was 30 minutes late. I've ordered my usually drink, Iced Green Tea Latte. A Vugatti pulled out on the front door of Starbucks.

To: Fernando (Illuminati)

i'm wearing a black leather jacket and a gucci sunglasses. i'm near the save the earth poster.

A minute later, he sat down in front of me.

"I have lunch with Betty White so answer my question with simplicity," I said. "Did you start the rumor about me going with Jesse?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Why?"

"Because he likes you," he replied.

"Shut up. I'm an actress and I know if you're telling the truth or acting "cute" and stuff."

"I was about to discuss it to you about this but It was earlier than expected, " he replied. He went on about his plan.

________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 3: Match Made with Fernando as your host

Let me get these facts straight.

1. Fernando here started the rumor about me going out with Jesse.

2. This plan of his was for Jesse, who, was last seen singing in his concert last year but ended up being booed because of his awful lip sync abilities and the whole controversy was in the newspaper, Internet, youtube and FailBlog.

3. Because I'm super famous and every guy in the world would love to date me and stuff, I, Sophie Bernadette Garcia de Vega, would eventually boost his career up if the media/public would see us together being love birds and stuff.

4. Fernando will be, of course, paying me to do this. Nothing is free.

5. I'll be starting to be madly in-love with Jesse tomorrow.

I'll be starting to be madly in-love with Jesse tomorrow. I'll be starting to be madly in-love with Jesse tomorrow. I'll be starting to be madly in-love with Jesse tomorrow.

The whole idea sinked in. I didn't have much choice. I'll be receiving millions from Fernando by accepting this "project" but I don't think I could do it. But then again, I am Sophie Bernadette Garcia de Vega, 2 time Kid's choice awardee, 1,988,566 followers on Twitter and the official girlfriend of Jesse starting tomorrow.