"No! Hands?" Y/N gasp, shocked to see humans attached to the inhumanly creature. The Creature slowly puts his hands to the sides of its fake head, and pulls up its mask to revel a boy. 

"Augh!" she yells out leaping back a few paces, letting go of the rock letting it crush guy's foot. " AAAAAAAUGHHHHHHHH!" he screams in pain probably alerting the predators where they are at. 

"Shhh!" Y/N moves swiftly to silence him. Pouncing on him and twisting his head sideways in her arms. suffocating him he feels around on the ground for a stick and hits her in the side of the head. "Ow!" letting go of him and holding her head. 

Guy pants landing on the ground. "Air" he breathed out. "...You talk" she said slightly shocked. "I'm a person, like you" throwing his hands up at her. Y/N tosses the boulder aside and lifts Guy up with one hand. "Sort of... like you" looking at the girl. She opens Guy's mouth and pokes around inside, sniffs at him, turns him upside-down.

"Okay, could you not, hee hee hee, that tickles. Hey!" looking closely at the fuzzy belt around his waist, a sloth wrapped him, Belt's eyes open causing her to drop him on his head. "OW! Wow."

Y/N jams her foot over Guy's mouth. "Quiet! I'm not supposed to be out here" she admits looking around if anything heard them. Guy bites down on her foot. "OW!" She kicks him in the stomach.   They continue to fight. 

☾☀︎☀︎☀︎☽

Grug is awakened by wind coming from the cave opening. He pushes the "sleep pile" off of him. Checking the twins ledge only seeing one of them there. He nudges egg's shoulder waking her up. "Y/N'S gone", "What? grug!" she whisper yells waking up Eep. "Where's Y/N" she asked sitting up and looking around for her sister. 

"Stay in the cave" he tells them. Grug stands outside the entrance to the cave. Peering into utter darkness. He steels himself... and then releases his hand from the 'door' following the path Y/N went up a few minutes ago. 

☾☀︎☀︎☀︎☽

Guy sat on his hands and knees in pain and defeated. "Wow. You're really strong" he semi-compliments the girl. Near by the flame dwindles down. Guy quickly move toward it trying to make it a strong flame again. Y/N blocks him "No! It's mine. No, no. I caught it!" lightly pushing him back not wanting to hurt him as much anymore. 

"It's dying. I can fix it!" she docent want to let him pass but she is starting to consider it. "Please. I hate the dark." Her eyes widen they felt the same way about the dark.  She gets out of his way allowing Guy to pick up the torch and blow on it making it start up again.

Y/N scoots closer to Guy, staying in the circle of light around him. As Guy brings the fire back to life, the relief on his face is familiar to her. 

"It does what you tell it?"

"Well, yeah, sort of."

"The sun?" hope in her eyes

"No, no. Fire." she turns to the fire on the torch. "Hi, fire" Guy laughs at her actions. "It's not alive" a serious glare on her face as she stood up looking down at him. "But you said it was dying" 

"Uh sorry,-" 

"It comes from where you come from?" crouching back down next to him. "No. I make it." a proud smile in his face. An idea soon came to her mind. Y/N balls her fist, grabbing Guy tightly by the hair. "Make some for me." Now picking him up in her arms and squeezing him.

 "Ow. Okay, it doesn't come out of me."

"Make. MAKE! MAKE IT!" sneezing him even tighter. "You do this a lot." Something cracks making her drop him. "Are you dead? Can I have your fire if you're dead?" she asked getting close to his face.