Reuinting with Whitney

We see a 16 year old boy and his aipom walk through the long roads of goldenrod city(at this point Ash just go his first badge from Falkner)
Y/n:Ah it feels good to be back here. Right buddy.
Aipom:Pom!
Y/n:Well let's go to the gym.
The pair make their way to the gym. They enter to building to see a girl of Y/n's age playing with her clefairy. The girl is very cute and just looking at her makes Y/n begin to blush.

He approached the battlefield to which the pink haired girl looked up and also blushed at the sight of the trainer

Whitney:Hi my name is Whitney and I am the goldenrod city gym  leader.
Y/n:Hi I am Y/n and I am here for a gym battle.
Whitney(eyes widened and full of glee):Y/n! It has been so long. How have you been?!
Y/n:I am good.
The two continued to talk for about 2 minutes before beginning the battle.
Whitney:Go nidorina!
Y/n:Go Noctowl!
Whitney:Use Poison sting!
Y/n:Calm mind.
The poisonous needles connect with Noctowl but they seem to not even affect the owl as it raised its special attack and special defense.
Y/n:Now use air slash!
Whitney:Dodge and use another set of posion stings!
Nidorina begins to run as Noctowl sends a ball of condensed air towards the poison pin pokemon and although the poison type is fast it is no match for the speed of air slash and gets hit pretty hard.
Whitney:Jump and use Peck!
Y/n:Use feather dance!
Nidorina jumps into the air to only be stopped by a wall of feather that Noctowl put up decreasing it's attack.
Y/n:Use psychic!
Noctowl's eyes glow dark blue as the same shade of blue glows around Nidorina and it gets slammed onto the ground unconscious.
Ref:Nidorina is unable to battle! Whitney please send out your next pokemon.
Whitney:Right. Go Clefairy!
Her pink companion jumps from her side as it looks up at Noctowl.
Y/n:Use air slash!
Whitney:Use metronome!
As Noctowl begins to charge up its attack Clefairy wiggles its fingers to get a random attack. As the johto regional bird sends its attack Clefairy gets its attack ready.
Whitney:Go!
Clefairy sends a wave of brutally cold air towards Noctowl as the air slash is obliterated and Noctowl falls unconscious.
Y/n:Great a sheer cold. Noctowl return. Go Aipom!
Y/n faithful companion jumps from his shoulders as the battle between their pokemon who hate pokeballs begin.
Whitney:Use metronome!
Y/n:Use double hit!
Aipom rushes towards the fairy pokemon as hits fists hit for some good damage as the wiggling fingers of clefairy become bright white as she uses a brick break for some super effective damage.
Y/n:Perfect. Now use Payback!
Aipom glows a dark black as his fist is engulfed in the same black glow as hi punches the pink pokemon as it begins to cry and runs towards Whitney.
Whitney:It's OK Clefairy. Clefairy forfeits.
Ref:OK. May you please send out your last pokemon.
Whitney:OK. Go miltank!
The pink cow pokemon is sent out on the battlefield.
Y/n:Use dig!
Aipom digs underground and rushes towards Miltank.
Whitney:Now use stomp!
Milktanks hits its foot onto the ground as Aipom is forced onto the surface.
Whitney:Use rollout!
Miltank rolls towards Aipom and crashes into him at mach speed about ten times.
Y/n:Use Aerial ace!
Aipom soars through the sky and hits Miltank.
Whitney:Now use stomp!
Before aipom could react Miltank's stomp attack crashes into Aipom and takes him out. Y/n picks up his fainted pokemon. He then grabs his final pokemon.
Y/n:Girafarig I choose you!
He sends out his final pokemon the psychic normal type pokemon giraffe pokemon.
Whitney:Use rollout!
Y/n:Jump and use wish!
Girafarig jumps high into the air as her eyes flow bright white before Miltank jumps high and crashes into her with a rollout.
Y/n:Use psychic!
Before the cow pokemon could attack with another rollout the psychic attack cause miltank to stop as she throws the normal type at the wall.
Whitney:Use milk drink!
Miltanks is covered by a white aura as she is healed by her move.
Whitney:Use stomp!
Miltank jumps up and crashes with another stomp. While Girafarig is hurt she is healed by her wish from earlier.
Y/n:Use hyper voice!
She sends a loud frequency attack which injures Miltank.
Y/n:Before they heal use psychic!
Girafarig pulls miltank in with psychic energy and begins to thro the pink cow all over the gym walls and floor until it loses consciousness.
Ref:Y/n is the winner of the goldenrod city gym!
Whitney:Here is the plain badge.
Y/n:Thanks so much.
The pair then catch up even more than before until it was night time. Whitney offered Y/m to stay at her house and he accepted. Right now he was in the guest room while Whitney was making some snacks. That was when her mother  Alice came in.
Alice:Hi there dear. So Y/n is back huh.
Whitney:Yeah. It is great.
Alice:But he is going to Ecruteak city isn't he.
Whitney(sad):Yeah.
Before she could let her sadness get the better of her, her mother gives a backpack full of all of her stuff.
Whitney:Huh.
Alice:We called your uncle and he offered to take over your gym so that you could travel with Y/n.
Whitney:Thanks mom!
The next day
Y/n and aipom were leaving goldenrod city when a certain pink haired girl caught their attention.
Whitney:Wait Y/n!
Y/n:Huh yeah Whitney.
She is wearing  an outfit which forces a blush that Whitney can't see.

(Pretend it is Whitney)Whitney:Well I was wondering since we just reuinted I thought we could travel together

Whitney:Well I was wondering since we just reuinted I thought we could travel together.
Y/n:What about your gym?
Whitney:My uncle is taking over. So is it OK?
Y/n:Of course it is.
The duo walk throught the exit and they are both thinking about the same thing.
Whiyney/Y/n:Maybe on our journey. I can confess.