In order to prevent Liu Dexing's disguised "shadow" incident from happening again, this time, the competition team was very cautious in determining the list of judging experts. In addition to strictly reviewing whether there is a connection between the judging experts and the participants in each group, the experts' I also learned about qualifications, ethics, and ethics.

Therefore, this time the expert review scores are relatively objective and fair. The high scores given to Gu Xi and his group have nothing to do with Gu Shao, it is entirely because this group of topics deserves this score.

——Although Gu regrets that their competition in this group of subjects is not perfect and the design is not yet mature, the purpose of the "Young Creative Competition" itself is based on the innovative creativity of young people, and the creativity of this group is very good.

Moreover, the materials were well prepared, and the degree of seriousness made the expert reviewers present greatly admired.

At this point, Gu Xi's previously prepared 'self-certification material' for the competition team played a key role in adding points.

Backstage, the main review team, several experts are holding Gu Xi's materials with expressions of emotion.

"This material is obviously hard-working."

"Indeed," a nearby expert also nodded and echoed: "There are a lot of arguments in it, and you can't write it without a little effort to look up a lot of books."

"The attitude of this specialization is pretty good."

"Moreover, the idea of ​​the subject itself is also very good. Although it is not as magnificent as the technology that goes into the earth, it is very real. And thinking about it, there is actually a lot of room for future development."

Several experts discussed.

At the scene, some people even wanted to buy this idea.

However, after inquiring about it, I learned that NTN had already taken a step ahead of him, won the idea, and even quickly put it into research and development, although regrettable, that person had to give up.

...

The results of the 'Young Entrepreneur Competition' were counted at noon that day, and after a rigorous check, they were announced on the same day.

There are a set of first, second, and third prizes in the competition, as well as several other awards.

In the previous rounds of judging, Gu Xi's scores were already ranked first, so they finally won the first place, which was also expected by many people, including Gu Xi himself.

To Gu Xi's surprise, in addition to the first prize, they also won an 'Excellent Material Award'. Compared with the first, second and third prizes, this award does not have much specific meaning, but it can be regarded as a kind of affirmation for Gu Xi's hard work.

The prize money of the contest was the biggest surprise for Gu Xi.

Although there are rewards for the 'Young Creative Competition', the previous rewards are usually symbolic tickets to some summer camps, opportunities for teaching visits, and online courses.

Unexpectedly, there will be bonuses for this year's awards!

Standing on the podium and taking over the sign that said 'Bonus 15,000' from the presenter, Gu Xi almost burst into tears with excitement.

"This competition group is so generous." Dong Mingming glanced at the amount on the sign and said in a low voice.

In addition to them, other winning teams also have corresponding bonuses.