“That’s only these few months! In the past, he only slept for four to five hours per night, and at that time, you weren’t here yet!” He Xiaoxu could not hide his anger. “You’re comparing yourself with him? Even if he trains less, he can steadily maintain his peak performance. What about you?!”

Yu Qianxi’s expression was cold and he refused to speak.

“Also…” He Xiaoxu took a deep breath, trying his best to calm down. “You remember these sorts of minor details? Doesn’t Coach Lai also scold them extremely severely? But look at them, which one of them holds a grudge against him?”

“They don’t hold grudges and can be scolded anytime, that’s why they are well-liked.” Yu Qianxi shrugged. “I don’t want to be like them and have to willingly accept getting scolded. Thus, they dislike me even more…”

He Xiaoxu did not think that Yu Qianxi’s anger was so bad that they would not be able to communicate normally and instead, he was so angry he could explode. He Xiaoxu gave up on communication and waved his hand. “You… Go and calm down for a while. I’ll let you take half-day leave, go out and get some fresh air…”

Yu Qianxi stood up to leave. He Xiaoxu sat on the chair, rubbing his temples as he said in a low voice. “Qianxi… I know that you don’t want to listen to what I say now, but I’ll tell you clearly that Qi Zui wanting a substitute is definitely not targeted at you. I’ve talked to Coach Lai before, Coach Lai did not tell me in detail, but he was clear that Qi Zui had his own considerations. Whatever they do is for the team… Youth is the substitute for all of you, it’s not targeted at anyone, and not to squeeze anyone off the main team.”

Yu Qianxi paused, but he did not say anything and continued to walk out, closing the door behind him.

In the training room on the third floor, Yu Yang got used to his new set-up. He updated some of the settings and installed some software he normally used and opened the game, setting the keyboard controls to what he was used to using. After that, he started a solo queue to warm up.

“The official team account has already posted and said that in half an hour, at exactly eight, you’ll start to livestream.” The quality of He Xiaoxu’s psyche was shocking, his ability to deal with pressure was comparable to that of Yu Yang’s. It had not even been half an hour and he had already managed to adjust his mindset, hurriedly rushing to the third-floor training room to teach Yu Yang how to earn money. “Are you feeling warm? If it’s too hot you can lower the temperature. There’s no need to be worried about causing them to freeze. No matter what, don’t take off your clothes. Even if it doesn’t completely fit, it still looks good, you look very handsome.”

“It doesn’t matter if you want to look at the barrage or not, just do as you wish. There is definitely going to be people trying to make the atmosphere bad. We’ve assigned two room managers to you, but they might not be able to control the situation. So do take note of the situation, there’s no need to reply to things that are not necessary to explain. Just remember one thing, definitely don’t lose your temper. Don’t argue with the people in the barrage.” He Xiaoxu instructed Yu Yang. “The people in the barrage that are commenting on the game normally haven’t even bought the game. There’s no need to care about them, just focus on your game. It’s enough to livestream for two years, there’s no need to feel stressed.”

Yu Yang had not felt anything originally, but He Xiaoxu’s words had caused him to become a little nervous. Yu Yang looked at the camera that was stuck on the top of his screen and said, “Do I need to switch this on?”

Of course, it was not necessary. However, He Xiaoxu wanted to package Yu Yang as a celebrity gamer. Of course, he had to show his face, so he vaguely said, “Switch it on… Eh, you’re so handsome. Why are you scared of people seeing how you look like? Look at Bu Nana, even he switches his camera on all day long.”