Realisation ; Chapter 4

ابدأ من البداية

"Hi~, Omua speaking." An unfamiliar voice answered cheerfully. Shota was quiet for a minute. Who was this? Nevermind that, he needed to speak with Shuichi. "Hello, is Saihara there?" He asked -addressing Shuichi using the boys last name (A/N: For respect reasons and such)-

"Oooooh, are you that guy working on the suicide case with him? You must be, because you don't sound like police cheif guy, one moment. Shumai!!! The guy from the suicide case thing wants to talk to you!" The person ranted for a moment, beforing shouting the last part. It was quiet on the other end for a moment, and Shota waited.

"Kokichi, give me that, I told you to stop anwering my phone- thank you." Shuichi's voice spoke. "Sorry about that Aizawa-san, that was Kokichi-"("His boyfriend!" The boy named Kokichi shouted)"-I apologise if he said anything rude."

"No, its alright." Shota assured quickly, rushing to inform Shuichi on what he had found. "Alright, What can I do for you?" Shuichi asked, the curiosity in his voice outweighing the nervousness.

"I think I've found out why Midoryia committed suicide." Shota stated, and Shuichi was quite for a moment. "Really? Are you sure? " "Yes, I was watching footage from before the suicide occurred- here I'll just send you the files." Shota wasted no times in sending the files over to Shuichi.

The boy was quiet for some time, but Shota could hear some shuffling and the sounds of a mouse clicking every now and then. After ten minutes, Shuichi finally spoke. "Oh my god.. how didn't we see this before?"

Shota sighed. "That was exactly what I thought when I saw it. Now we know how that Bakugou kid was involved." Shuichi was quiet for a second. "We know why Midoryia committed suicide now, but what about the reason he's tormenting the school? I've been reading up on all the articles I can find about ghosts, and all of them said it was because of some unfinished business the person had. So, what could Midoryia's be?" It was not Shota turn to be quiet.

He thought about the question for a moment, and he came to an conclusion. "Perhaps Midoryia wishes to get revenge on his bullies?" Shucihi hummed in agreement. "Based on the phenomenons going on around Aldera Junior High, and this footage, that seems like the case.."

Neither of the two said anything for a while, and Shota could hear the sound of a mouse clicking on the other side of the phone.

"Wait, Shuichi, rewind that a few seconds." Kokichi suddenly said, he must have been watching Shuichi looking over the footage.

"Kokichi? Why-"

"Just do it."

"Alright, alright.."

"What am I ment to be looking for Kokichi ?"

A pause.

"There."

"What? Where?"

"Right-" A click of a mouse. "There! Don't you see it Shumai ?"

"Kokichi, what am I looking for?"

"Right here! The screan jumps glitches for a second, like when someone puts footage on a loop, don't you see it ?"

"What? Wait- oh, now I see it.."

"Finally Shumai! And you call yourself a detective-"

"Shucihi, what does that mean? Jump glitch?" Shota finally asked, interpreted Kokichi. Shuichi cleared his throat, clearly nervous.

"It means.. someone been hacking the footage." Shuichi said, barely speaking loud enough for Shota to hear.

"You guys are lucky I noticed it." Kokichi added in a smug tone.

•《•》•《•》•

Authors Notes ;

Hello hello! Finally back with another chapter!
I hope you all like this, I spent around 2 hours working my ass off to write it all in one go, so if there are any mistakes please let me know!

Sorry about this chapter being shorter then normal, I tried to lengthen it as much as I could but in the end their wasn't much I could writing since I had already written everything I had planned for this chapter down.

Also, I hope you guys like the return of Shuichi, and how I added a bit of Kokichi in here too- I just couldn't help myself!

Anyways, questions theory's?

Comment here ;

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I liked writing it for you guys!
Until next chapter!

•《•》•《•》•

Word count ; 1420