Chapter 8

Chapter warning: sexual content, mental illness

"I haven't been so good, but right outside the door  nobody knows, they're right outside the door and they don't know how it feels so good," - Shame, Mitski

Mabel had stared at the ceiling all night. She couldn't sleep, her thoughts were swirling in her mind. About Thor, about Loki.

She didn't know what to think.

First, Loki obviously had said something to Thor to make him find out about them meeting up again, Gods know what would've happened if he told him the whole truth.

Second, She hurt Thor. She didn't mean to, but she knew that her actions would have consequences and did it anyway.

Now she had to decide what she was going to do about it.

The sun was already starting to rise. It peered in through her window, flickering against her walls.

She let out a groan, exhausted but still not able to sleep.

She was going to have to make it up to Thor, somehow. But her heart was still on Loki, and she wasn't about to just "be fine" with the whole arranged marriage.

She sat up in bed, rubbing her eyes.

She reluctantly pulled herself from the warmth of her sheets, heading to the bathroom. A hot shower might wake her up.

~~~

Mabel heard a knock at her door as she struggled to pull her dress over her head.

"Just a minute!" She called, stumbling around as the corset fought against her.

The knock came again.

"I said, just a minute!" She yelled louder. They knocked again.

She groaned and threw the dress to the floor. Still in her underdress, she walked to the door and cracked it open. She glanced through.

"Good morning, Princess," Thor smiled cheekily at her.

Mabel dead panned for a moment, before realizing who she was speaking with, and put a smile on her face that matched Thor's.

"Hello, yes, Good morning," She fumbled over her words, a blush falling over her cheeks as she realized the see through mesh under dress she was wearing.

"Oh, I was.. getting dressed-"

"Did you need any assistance?" Thor asked, not hiding the fact that he was indeed looking over her body.

"I- I have Ada, that's what she's for-"

"I wouldn't mind," Thor hummed, letting himself in.

Mabel stood doe eyed at the door, staring in disbelief at the hallway. He really just let himself in, she thought.

She shut the door and turned on her heels to face Thor.

"So, what are you wearing today?" Thor said, looking at the dress that was thrown on the floor. He bent down to pick it up, then held it up to look at it.

"Peach?" He hummed at the color.

Mabel blushed, crossing her arms to hide her body from Thor as she replied.

"Yes," she said, softly.

"Compliments your eyes," He said, bringing it over to her.

Dagger (Loki)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें