After Charlie and Louis high-fived, they each move things into their tents, they put up as the backstage to have some personal space at the location. Of course, Louis is followed by his photographer. That's also a potential part of the documentary. "God, I couldn't be happier", Louis says into the camera Charlie still holds right into his face.

Charlie chuckles.

"You sure?", he asks and Louis nods, a little uncertain about the digging. Another chuckle sounds through the tent and Louis freezes. He knows this chuckle. He definitely knows. He has heard it countless of times. Over the last decade it has become one of his favourite sounds in this world. With big eyes Louis turns around, mouth falling open as he turns around just enough to see Harry. Harry is here. His husband is here, Louis thinks. "Wanna say hi, Baby?", Harry grins while Louis is still obviously overstained with the current situation.

"Harry", Louis breathes out but before he can even react, he is embraced in a tight hug. Like puzzle pieces his head falls into his lovers' neck while Harry has his arms around Louis' waist. "You're here", Louis says and Harry nods. "You didn't really think, I would not be at your first gig, did you?", he teases, watching as Louis' cheeks turn bright red. Harry knows, that his hubby thought exactly that but that's only because he told him there would not be a way to be in England on the thirtieth. Of course, Louis was sad, thinking he would be alone today, but he still was happy for his Harry. "You did amazing, baby", Harry mumbles before brushing his lips against Louis' softly. With big eyes he looks up to his lover, smiling at the praise.

"I'll just leave now, see you on the fourth, Tommo", Charlie, who both of them completely forgot, chats before raising his hand goodbye and then leaving the tent. Louis is a little shocked that he completely forgot about his friend, but Harry just grins and pulls Louis into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, Lou. You did amazing, absolutely smashed it out there...", Harry says while pushing Louis' now short hair out of his forehead, letting his eyes wander over his lovers face. Louis' eyes shine bright, getting underlined by the crinkles by his eyes and the almost unnaturally wide smile on his thin lips. "I love you" louis states, receiving a loving kiss on his lip as an unspoken answer.

"Let's go home Lou, deserve a reward, don't you?" Harry smiles, earning an eager nod from the smaller one. Louis quickly packs his backpack, snatches his phone from the sofa he left it at and then looks around to see, if he forgot something – which, he probably did. Harry sometimes wonders how his husband hasn't forgot his head somewhere, but that is probably only because it's attached to his body. With a little nod, Louis gestures, that he's ready, wanting to take Harry's hand but the curly lad declines. "Got to leave with a shit blanked and bodyguard to not be seen, sorry"

Louis nods. That makes sense. "Mark will bring me to our house, babe. Text you, when I'm in the bus okay?" He nods again and then looks to the door where Mark, Harrys bodyguard, peaks in and holds up a blanket. Harry nots, takes it and throws it over his head after shooting a last glance to his husband.
The moment Louis is alone, he lets himself fall onto the sofa and inhales deeply. Everything from the last hours comes crashing down on him: he played an amazing gig in front of eight thousand people; he was on stage with his immaculate band and his husband surprised him.

He wants to think about how grateful he is to have Harry with him right now, but he gets interrupted by Charlie. "Hey Lou, we're all packed up, ready to go home to your Mr. Tomlinson?" he teases, turning Louis' cheeks bright red again. "You knew he is here, did you?" He nods. "You fucking knew it and didn't say a word?" Charlie chuckles, patting Louis head when he stands next to him. "That's the signification of a surprise, innit?" Louis huffs. He knows Charlie is right. Of course, that fucking camera dude is. "Don't let him wait too long, we're all ready to go, so get your lazy ass up and go home to your husband." – "My ass is amazing, just so you know that" louis answers, making Charlie shake his head. "The only thing I know is that your ass ain't gonna be fucked if you wait any longer" Louis laughs, despite knowing there is more truth to these words than he would ever admit.