5. Keely Lyrica Quinn: The Hogwarts Express

Mrs. Styles stood in the kitchen waiting for Keely to come down the old steps. Mrs. Styles would be the one apparating Keely to King's Cross Station.

Would that girl hurry up? Mrs. Styles though. As soon as she thought it, she could see the brown-haired girl lugging her trunk down the stairs.

"Hurry up, or you won't be going!" Mrs. Styles yelled.

Keely quickened her pace since she did not want to say in this old building a second longer. All of her belongings fit easily into the trunk along with her school supplies.

"Grab onto my arm, girl," Mrs. Styles commanded while holding out her arm. At once, Keely took hold of her arm and prepared for the dizzying experience of apparating once again. Keely could barely breathe and was glad when her feet landed on solid ground.

She saw trains and people all around her. "To get to Platform 9 3/4, you have to run through the brick wall between Platforms 9 and 10. Don't worry. You won't crash into it. Now I msut be getting back."

Keely placed her trunk and her owl Gypsie onto a trolley and navigated her way towards Platforms 9 and 10. When she reached her destination, her eyes caught a flash of wild, red frizzy hair that she recognized immediately as belonging to Harper Avery, the girl from Diagon Alley.

"Harper!" Keely yelled.

Instantly the girl's head whipped around and her blue eyes locked on to Keely "Keely!"

Keely watched as Harper wheeled her trolley towards her. "Do you want to go through to the platform together?"

Keely nodded her head as she began to run beside Harper. As she approached the wall, she waited for contact and pain, but none came. Looking around, Keely saw a scarlet steam engine that was emitting smoke that covered the platform. Parents were saying good-bye to their children and teling them to write all around Keely.

Making her way towards the train, she accidentally ran into someone. "Oh, my gosh! I'm so sorry!"

The boy she ran into looked about seventeen or eighteen and had hair that was just a shade away from black. His silvery blue eyes were identical to Keely's. "What's your name?" The boy asked with a superior voice.

Keely cringed for a moment at the tone of his voice but quickly recovered and replied in a strong voice. "Keely."

The boy wondered why this small girl who was most likely a first year did not appear to be scared of him. "Keely, what?" He said in a more harsh tone in hopes of getting a reaction.

"Keely Quinn," she replied, still strong.

Surprise was etched onto the boy's face.

"What seems to be the problem here?" Another strange voice asked.

"I accidentally ran into him," Keely explained, gesturing to the boy. "And I was just about to leave." Keely began to head for the train but was stopped by the older man's hand on her shoulder.

"Look at me for a second," the man said before examining Keely for a moment. "Keely?"

"How did you know my -" Keely began but was cut off by a slap to her face. Keely stood clutching her face where a pink handprint was starting to form. Keely had been punched and kicked by other kids before but never slapped and never hurt by an adult like this. The stinging of the slap had caused tears to start to form, but she held them ins ince she did not want to cry in front of all these people.

Keely's attention was drawn back to the older man as he began to speak. "Xavier," he started as he looked at the boy Keely had run into. "This is your sister."