Chapter Twenty-Eight

Giyuu's POV

"Get ready, it's almost time!" Addison yelled as she and Anthony ran around the house gathering whatever it was they needed to go pick up the twins while I waited for them in the living room. Sabito was texting me about how Gloria was practically blaming him for helping Makomo escape and practically killing her in the most passive aggressive way. I just told him to keep it together until we planned out what we were going to do after we took out Gloria.

"Ok, everyone in the car," Addison said.

We all got into the car in a few minutes and Addison was practically speeding all the way to the orphanage. I swear Anthony almost had a heart attack.

We pulled into the small parking lot after a few minutes on the road.

"Ok, Giyuu, you have to behave and not run off this time!" Addison chastised me as we all got out of the car.

"Alright, I promise to behave" I said half heartedly.

She took a deep sigh before marching over to the open gates. Gloria and the two young girls started walking over towards us and we met halfway, they were carrying their own backpacks with them and held some stuffed animals in their arms, one had her hair in a ponytail and the other had her hair down. The one with their hair down was slightly hiding behind the other. But they looked very similar, almost indistinguishable.

"Oh! Hello, we're so excited to have you two!" Addison bent down slightly to get to their level. "Wow, you two are so pretty!" she complimented.

"Thank you, I'm Paris, I like to wear my hair in a ponytail. And London likes to wear her hair down, thats how you can tell us apart" Paris said enthusiastically.

"That's so cool!" Anthony smiled.

"This is Giyuu, he's adopted too, but I love him like my own son. He's going to be your new big brother" Addison explained while introducing me.

"Hello" I said a little awkwardly.

Gloria, Addison, and Anthony started chatting with Paris piping in every now and then. Paris was definitely the social one, London and I just stood off to the side. London had dark circles under her eyes and pale skin, although she had pink cheeks and pink on the tip of her nose, as if she was standing in a winter scene. Her hazel hair covered most of her face as if it was a curtain hiding her face. I caught a few glances of her blue eyes, she was a pretty girl, but she matched her name. She gave off the atmosphere of the rainy weather in London.

I looked around, then at one of the windows I saw Sabito looking down at me, he gave a small wave before moving away from the window.

I felt a little hand grab onto mine, I looked down and saw London holding my hand, although her fingers didnt go all around my hand as mine was bigger than hers. She trembled slightly as she looked up at me, "Are your parents nice?" she asked in a small voice.

"You'll warm up to them" I said.

She smiled at me. I almost felt bad that she had to come home with us, well Addison more than US. But I was Addisons first kid ever, which essentially meant I was like a guinea pig, shed probably learned from her mistakes while raising me and would do a better job this time around. Or at least I hoped.

After they finished their little chat, Gloria handed them some documents and we were off.

"Wow, I'm so excited to get and see my new home! Do I have my own room?" Paris asked.

"Well you and London are sharing a room, but it's a very pretty room, I decorated it myself" Addison smiled, she and Paris kept talking the entire ride home.