Performance (Chapter 6) Mature

ابدأ من البداية

10 minutes later :

As I was finding a seat for me all I can hear is NIGHT-Ms cheering for me. This happens every time and it always makes me feel popular. *chuckles*

I took a seat and waved and bowed in every direction.

~

As I was focusing on BLACKPINK's performance, someone sat next to me. I look at who it is.

It's Yoona.

If you don't know, I've had the biggest crush on her for years and everyone knows that. I bet she also knows.

My heart's beating like crazy right now. She noticed that I'm still looking at her so she faced me and smiles.

"Annyeong," she said with a warm smile as she puts her hand to the front.

Seriously, is smile my kink or what?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taecyeol imnida," she slightly bow as I took her hand in both hands and gently shook it.

She chuckled at my behaviour, "why are you being too polite? We're the same age."

"Ah-" I'm so embarrassed but if that means I'll make Yoona laugh, it's worth it.

"So, I heard you had a crush on me for 7 years I think..." I nod shyly. "Am I still your crush?" She boldly asks.

We're the same age, but why does it feel like she's older... it doesn't help that I have a mommy kink ... 😕

"Yea-yeah, I still do," WHY THE FUCK AM I SO SHY!?

BE MORE CONFIDENT, TAECYEOL. COME ON, YOU CAN DO IT! HWAITING!

"Wanna hang out after this?" She asked. Something changed in her eyes, I don't know what it is but I like it.

I smile at her, "I'm down," she smiles back at me and looks away.

What the fuck is going on? How did I get so lucky? This is a blessing.

I saw Daehyung signalling me to come to him so I went.

"You're performing in 20 minutes. Go to the fitting room and get ready."

I nod and as I was walking past restrooms, I decided to use the restroom. As I was opening the door, someone grabs my hand and pulls me into a dark and small room.

I took out my phone and turn on the flash. My worries quickly vanished when I was met with this walking goddess, Lim Yoona.

We smile at each other. She places her hand on my nape and starts gently twisting my hair with no emotion on her gorgeous face.

God damn, why is she so beautiful? God took time on making her... I see what God's doing for others.

She slowly and carefully pushed my head closer to her until our lips meet.

She starts kissing me so I almost instantly kissed back, who wouldn't kiss this woman? She's everything a human being could ever ask for.