Foul Play Krieg pt I

While Luffy thought she could convince Sanji, he was a stubborn cook, he was determined for something.

And although he and The head chef Zeff fought like cats and dogs, she could tell there was some kind of bond between them.

"Sanji has been a part of this restaurant a long time, has he?" Luffy asked Crane, one of the chef's who was on break.

"Yeah, the kid has been working here since Zeff opened it. And that was over 10 years ago. Though the rest of us don't know how they met or anything. But we do know Zeff used to be a pirate."

"Really?"

"Damn straight! He was known as Red-Shoes Zeff, a unique captain-cook for his crew. They say his leg strength was so strong he could smash bedrock and leave footprints in steel. He got his name from his enemies blood dyeing his shoes. But somehow he lost one of his legs, but he doesn't talk about it. Neither does Sanji."

That told Luffy something happened that created a bond between the two.

However, she would soon learn as she  heard a scream from a guest that saw something frightening.

It was a large galleon pirate ship.

Don Krieg's pirate ship.

But as it was close enough, the galleon looked like it barely survived a storm.

And things would go from bad to worse as she watched a large imposing man looking weak, barely able to walk as Gin was helping him inside.
-----------
Sorry for the lack of updates.
Summer class is in full swing for me and I have weekly papers which means a lot of reading.

Plz comment