you: i hate you bye

jaeger: you weren't saying that when my dick was in you read 6:28 P

read 6:28 P.M

jaeger: don't leave me on read
read 6:28 P.M

jaeger: 👅

you: CAN YOU NOT

You set your phone down on the nightstand let out a exaggerated sigh. This was CRISIS, you had no idea what to wear. You couldn't be fashionably late because that was bad on your part, but you HAD to look good. What if Eren thought you looked bad?

You had to hurry up since you didn't want to leave him waiting, so you had to think of some options. The weather was getting colder and colder by the day, so you had to put something on that would keep you somewhat warm.

You dug out a black turtleneck from your closet, along with a black and white plaid button up. You spotted a pair of jeans in the corner of the closet and decided to take those out to, to accompany your outfit you chose a few white hair clips, black boots and a couple of silver necklaces.

You finally put on your outfit and walked to the mirror. After patting down your outfit for what seemed like 100th time, you felt READY. To really make the mood better, you posed in the mirror. Doing the occasional peace sign and puckering your lips.

You grabbed your purse just in case and walked into the living room, yelling in the room so Annie could hear you

"I'M LEAVING BYEEEE!"

You could hear her gain "BYE!" from her room and with that you walked out the dorm and made your way across the hallway. You knocked a few times on the door to be greeted by Armin.

Armin was in baby blue pajamas and had a TV remote in his hand, he looked tired. "Oh hey, Y/N! If you're looking for Eren he's in his room, he won't keep asking me which outfit he should wear."

Armin let you in and you gave him a quick thank you, walking past him. Eren's door was cracked open slightly and you could see him in the mirror checking himself out. He was placing his baby hairs behind his ears and every time one would come out, he would mumble something.