Chapter 2

After about 45minutes the tour was over. It was finally time to meet my boss.Ryan led me back to the elevator and clicked the top floor.which I assume is where I will be working.

Well no shit sherlock!of course its where you're working.

We stepped out of the elevator and rounded the corner and walked down to the end of the hall where there was a medium office.

"This is your office ,"Ryan said snapping me out of my thoughts,' and this is Mr Hiddlestons office ," he said gesturing to he office next to mine.

He knocked on the door and I heard a voice coming from inside.

"Come in."

"Mr Hiddleston this is Lisa Donovan , your new private secretary."

He stood up from his desk and walked around, and leaned on the front of it.

"Hello" , I said in what I hoped was a calm voice as I put my hand out for him to shake.

"Humph, politeness is a good trait Ms. Donovan but it won't get you everywhere".he stated with a bored expression.

"Well I better get back to work , good day. "Ryan said and walked out the door.

"Ms Donovan , "he snapped bringing my attention to him,"I have a meeting at 3:00 today in which I need you to be in attendance, and I need you to email this to these three people he" stated while giving me several pages , "and get me a coffee."

"Yes,sir".I nodded and left the room.

I went to my office and sent the emails and then went to the lobby to get hime coffee.when I stepped out of the elevator into the lobby ,Regina asked me how it was going so far and I told her good.

"Really ?" She asked in a shocked expression .

"Yeah , why the shocked tone?"

"Its just that the last secretary was pissed after five minutes and you're still in a good mood".

"Well he hasn't done anything annoying so I'm fine."

"Ok",she replied

I got the coffee and went to his office.I knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

"Come in."

The emails are sent and here is your coffee.I said and placed the coffee on his desk and turned around to leave when he spit the coffee into his waist bin.

"What the hell is this?!" He hollered.

"I turned around , coffee" ,I answered confused by his reaction.

"Where did you get this?"

"The lobby."

"Well go and get me a real cup of coffee from a cafe."

"What? No get your own coffee from the cafe.I an not youre maid. "With that I turned to leave.

"Listen to me and listen to me good , "he said angrily,

"You work for me and unless you want to be out of a job you will go and do what I say. Do you understand?" he hollered.

"I don't care if I work for you I am a Private secretary my job description is to manage your day, take phone calls , go to meetings with you if I am needed, and organize files. There is nothing in my job description that says you are allowed to use me as a friggin gopher for stupid coffee runs.If you want to fire me then fire me but otherwise get your own damn coffee. I will be in my office if you need me or decidebto fire me."and with that I walked out of the room with my head held high.

I spent the rest of my time until the meating sending emails and making appoitnments and answering phone calls.
Ring ring ring.

"Mr Hiddlestons office, "I answered cheerfully.

"GET IN HERE NOW!!!" the voice on the other line yelled.

I didn't need to ask who it was ,I knew from the voice.

I went to his office and knocked and waited for a reply.

"COME IN ."

"You need me sir ?"

"Yes you were supposed to be here ten minutes ago so we could go over the report before the meeting."

"You didn't tell me that sir".I stated firmly as I sat at the desk on the chair across him.

"To late now, he yelled , we got to go."He said and walked out of the office.

I followed him into the elevator and we stepped out on the third floor and made our way to the meeting room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting lasted an hour and a half so it was 4:30 when we got out.

Damn I still have two and a half hours with this insufferable jerk.

We got back to our offices and surprisingly he didnt call me once so at seven I went to his office to tell him I was leaving.

"Mr Hiddleston, I am leaving for the day .do you need any thing before I go?"

"No just go but be ontime tomorrow".

And with that I left.

C.E.O.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara