CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

This will always be the best moment and day of my life.

I open my eyes to me met with my peach with her eyes closed and lips even more pinker and swollen, I smirked slightly, proud of my work.

I took in her features, her hair a complete mess making her ten times more adorable, her natural long lashes touching her red cheekbone, her whole face was red except her cheeks which were redder adding on more cuteness to her face. She manages to look cute, adorable, beautiful and hot at the same fucking time. How? even she has no clue about it.

She finally opened her gorgeous, captivating eyes that can leave anyone who looks closely spellbound, as I gazed into her chocolate brown orbs, I felt time stop and heartrate picking up. Hell my heartrate was fine while I was kissing her but looking into her eyes always makes my heart skip a beat or increase its heartrate by twenty times. I'm pretty sure she can feel it but she doesn't look like she's in the right state of mind for it, I on the other hand could feel her insanely fast heartbeat drumming against her chest.

God peach, what are you doing to me?

"Love that color on your cheek" I said barely above a whisper and made sure I sounded husky to feel and see the effect I have on her. As I brushed my finger on her cheek they went even more red making me smirk internally.

She looked down to hide the pretty blush off her face which looks like it had taken permanent residence there making me quite happy.

""Now....you understand why I'm scared to lose you?" I asked getting to point as I lifted her face with her chin to meet my eyes. Her eyes went wide for a second before she quickly and lightly recovered.

"Probably" she shrugged and whispered making my heart skip a beat on hearing her sweet and soft angel like voice. 

My cute innocent little angel.

Wow I have so many nicknames for her!

I shook my head with a smile and stood to my normal height causing me to hover over her petite and small frame.

I cupped her cheek and caressed them as I mentally prepared myself and spoke.

"I like you Ninu....a lot-" I paused as I saw her widen her eyes and continued satisfied and smirked slightly "- your mine, only and only mine." I whispered the last part huskily looking directly into her eyes.

Her eyes were wide and she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came so she closed it and flashed me her breathtaking smile. 
She's making it really hard not to kiss the living hell out of her.

I mirrored her expression but soon changed it to a serious one and spoke to her in a firm tone.

"And if anyone and by anyone I mean men or women touch you like the way Jacob did other than family, they will have to face my wrath."

"So your not mad anymore?" she whispered to which I shook my head negatively.

I really am guilty to yelling and throwing fake accusations at her.

After a while I asked her raising my eyebrows "Now the question is, do you?"

She frowned and asked in a confused tone "Do I what?"

And she's teasing me....or is she?

I narrowed my eyes at her then rolled them and muttered a nothing.

"I like you too." she smiled making my heart skip a beat and then beating really fast and bursting in happiness and joy, all at the same time. I grinned at her confession when I replied.