Pick your sides, kids.

*Claire's perspective*

I try go through all the reasons why they are complete bitches to me and my friends, but there aren't any. We have only been friends with them and accepted them and all they threw back was shade. Yes we all did joke about eachother but to their faces. 

I will admit i'm far from perfect, however they're just horrendous.

"So, how's everyone?" I ask to try abd change the atmosphere.

"Same thing everyday, I guess" Topanga mutters, looking down at her phone.

All of a sudden, the bitter cold air hits my face.

"Hey guys" Jaydea smiles as she sits down.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your god?" Mandy asks, staring at Jaydea as she sits down opposite me.

"I realised i've spent too much time with them, I missed you guys and our conversations that can escalate pretty quickly. I am sorry okay? I was blinded but not anymore" She sympathetically smiles.

Me, Topanga, Mandy and Jaydea were the best friends. No one could break us apart but then we broke ourselves up and scattered off. Jaydea completed us- together we're indestructible. 

"All is forgive, we missed you anyway" I laugh as Jaydea passes us something.

I look down and see a party invitation, it has neon lights and says "You are invited to Jaydea's party, come as you wish and have fun! (Alcohol and drugs are included)".

"Okay we are going, when is it?" Topanga asks.

"It's on the back but i'll just tell you it's tonight. I gave everyone one because Nina printed them for me and she wouldn't let me give you guys an invite until  snook into the teachers lounge and photocopied them beauties" She smirks, nodding.

"This is why we love you honey, after school we will come to yours and tell you our plans" I smile, putting the invite in my bag.

"What plans?" Jaydea asks.

"You will soon find out my love" Mandy smirks.

"Okay but I really should tell you guys something" Jaydea says.

"Whattt??" Topanga pleads.

"Nina and Spencer are turning everyone against you and its working. The worst part is they're gonna ruin your lifes and I know how. I'll tell you the rest tonight. Everyone's started hating you" She frowns.

Shit.