Confession Pt.2.5

It's been a few months,sorry.But anyways-

@blackdemon2010

They actually wrote this chapter everyone!! So please thank them for this!

Semi POV

It has been 2 weeks now and we haven't talked to any of the the third years.We all wanted to talk before lunch so we all asked to go to the the bathroom and the teacher said yes.As we walked down the hall we saw the second years but,they were not alone. As we got closer we could see a few guys trying to flirt with them.

I could see how uncomfortable they were.I look over to see a angry Kogane-
gawa and Yamagata.We decided to walk up to them.

"Is there a problem here?"Ushijima says.The guys turned around "yeah you're the problem here."One of them scoffed.I can see Ushijima get upset so I decided to step in "You should leave them alone and go to class."I said with a blank face."You aren't the boss of us." Another boy say "we have ways to make people listen!"I turn to see Yamagata holding a fist.

"Okay okay! Jeez we'll go to class!"Says a boy with black and blue-Ish hair.

After the boys who were bugging the second years walk away I heard a small voice but couldn't make up who said it or what they said.So I turned around and see Taichi blushing as he looked away.I turn to see Yamagata who is red as a tomato.

"Pfft- HAHAHAHA"

Everyone starts to laugh expect for Yamagata and Taichi who are blushing and frozen.

After everyone stops laughing we take our separate ways.All the second years walk to the gym and we walk to English Once we entered our class we all took our seats and about 5 minutes I felt Yamagata nudge me in the elbow sense we sat at the same table.

"Need something?"I asked him

"I need to know Taichis answer,So I want you to ask Shirabu and maybe while you're at it you can confess."He tells me.

"C-CONFESS?!"I whisper yell cause I'm still in class.

"Yeah! Dude please!!" He begs me.

"Ok ok fine. But if it goes bad then I get to slap you. And if it goes right then you get to slap me"I tell him.

"Deal." He says as we shake hands

{After class}

'So Yamagata wants me to ask Taichi his answer.What if he doesn't tell me? Then I guess I'll have to find a different way.'I think as I turn the corner but I bump into someone.

"Ah I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Here let me help you"I say as I put out my hand to help them.

The person I bumped into is now on the ground with their head down,I can't see their face but they have copper hair just like..anyways.

"You should really watch where you're going but thanks."They say as they reach out to and my hand hand.

But once they look up I can now see their face..

SHIRABU?!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE THANK

@blackdemon2010

For this amazing chapter!!!