♡ E m b r a c e ♡ #1

Y / N ' s G e n d e r : N e u t r a l

R e l a t i o n s h i p S t a t u s : C r u s h e s

Y / N ' s P e r s o n a : S w e e t S t u b b o r n

Let's start at the beginning. You were bored and decided to help the locals of Whiterun, your home town. You and Inigo took a stroll around as to look for people in need. You overheard what sounded like an old woman demanding a guard to send a search party for... Louis? Very... Very loudly. Inigo winced and you frowned. You both followed the woman's voice. When you found her you saw a startled guard being told off by this tiny old lady. You kneeled down and asked where she'd last seen Louis.

" We were going for a walk when he saw something in the woods and ran off! I last saw him at Bonfire's Bridge four days ago. Oh, please find him! "

The woman pleaded. You agreed to the task and went off with Inigo. And just before you were about to exit the gates of whiterun, the woman shouted something.

" Please find my darling Louise! I can't live without my sweet puppy! I don't wanna die alone and sad! "

So here you are. In the woods. Looking for a dog. Who hasn't been seen in days.

" While I do want to find this adorable pooch, perhaps we should set up camp? Hmm? "

Inigo suggested with a guilty grin. You sighed and nodded in agreement. You and Inigo found a spot and got to work. You gathered some wood. Lots of wood. Way more than you would ever need for a fire. What on earth could you possibly you be doing with that?

 What on earth could you possibly you be doing with that?

O h -

I can dig it. Anyways, you two climbed inside and started a fire. You stared at the fire, warming up from the chill of the evening air.

" Friend?.. "

Inigo muttered.

" Yeah, Inigo? "

You responded with an arched brow. Inigo exhaled deeply before looking up from the fire to your face.

" Would it be weird if I uh... If I asked to cuddle? "

He blushed as he spoke. You also blushed at his words. Your eyes widened in shock before smiling. You stood up and practically skipped to him. You literally fell into him, tipping him until he could react to your sudden gesture. You embraced him tightly, resting your face in he crook of his neck. You felt as if you were melting into the smell of sugar he brought with him everywhere. He was quick to hug you as well as even rub your back. He watched the fire move twist and turn while you slowly drifted off to sleep.