Prologue: Symbol of Fear

Start from the beginning

Man 1: Stay away from me!

The figure continued. The man then started to stretch his limbs and he wrapped around the figure.

Man 1: Ha! Try to get out of that—

A lighting bolt hit the figure and the man, who screamed in pain from the burns and the force of being hit by a bolt. The man's body loosened and was almost burn to a crisp, he was breathing but barley. The woman was terrified. The figure walked over to her.

???: The police will arrive shortly. You should leave.

The woman didn't think twice and she ran off. The man with the crystallized body was starting to get up, the figure ran over to him and punted him in the head. The figure looked to the sky, and a lightning bolt struck where he stood... And he was gone. The figure appeared in a alleyway. He looked around before continuing to walk. He stopped when he got to an abandoned apartment complex.

The figure walked in and their was an immediate difference when compared to the outside

The figure walked in and their was an immediate difference when compared to the outside. The apartment complex looked nice and clean from within, and everything seemed to be in working order. The figure walked over to the stairs and went up. They walked through the door of one of the buildings on the highest floor. As they walked in they took off their wet hoodie and put it in a dirty laundry basket. They went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, revealing to be a young man no older than 16. The boy had (h/l) (h/c) hair but his eyes might've been his most noticeable feature. His piercing (e/c) eyes that stared directly at your soul, almost seemed as if no life was behind them.

(Y/n): ...

He hopped into the shower, changed, and went to sleep.

- Timeskip -

An alarm went off, notifying (y/n) that it was now morning. He checked the time, 5:00 AM. He put on some shorts and an undershirt and stepped into another room. There he had a punching bag, and various weights. He worked out until about 6:30 AM. He gets in the shower gets out and brushes his teeth. This is a routine he's been repeating for a couple years.

(Y/n): Computer. Put the morning news.

Female Reporter: *TV* Last night, a group of armed men were seen taken out by a mysterious figure. Video surveillance show the figure taking out a group of men that were harassing a young woman. More details on the scene.

The screen changed to a man and the woman (y/n) saved next to him.

Male Reporter 1: *TV* I am here with the young woman that this mysterious figure saved. Anything you can tell us ma'am? What they looked like? What he told you?