With Green:
"Alakazam use Baton Pass," Green yelled, "go Charizard." "Cunoooo," Articuno cried using Ice Beam, "Charizard use Flamethrower," Green yelled, "Charrrr,"Charizard cried now overpowering Articuno because of its boosted special attack thanks to Calm Mind. "Cunoooo," Articuno cried out in pain. "Cunooooo," Articuno cried using Ice Beam. Green barely managed to dive out of the way. When Green sat up something seemed different. Firstly the red glow around Articuno had disappeared. Articuno seemed to regard him for a moment before flying off.

With Blue:
"Ha," Blue yelled, "Blasty use Hydro Cannon." "Mollllll," Moltres cried out using Fire Blast. "Rapid Spin," Blue yelled. Rapid spin repelled the fire as Blastiose got closer and closer to Moltres. "Moltressss," Moltres cried using Hurricane and sending Blastiose tumbling back. Blue had to jump out of the way to avoid being blown back. "Blasty are you ok," Blue asked, worried. Suddenly the sinister air around her went away. The red glow around Moltres disappeared. Moltres studied her for a moment, but it did not attack. It seemed calm before it went and flew off.

With Yellow:
"Gravvy use Rock Slide, Chuchu use Thunder," Yellow yelled, "zapppp," Zapdos cried before using Thunder. "Ack," Yellow cried Dodging the attack that went her way. "Gravvy use..." Yellow's voice faltered. Zapdos no longer had the red aura surrounding it, Yellow could hear it again.

With Silver:
"Ennnnn," Entei cried as it slammed into Feraligatr using Iron Head, "Feraligar use Hydro Cannon," Silver yelled, "Ennnnn," Entei roared using Sacred Fire. "Teiiiiii," Entei cried slamming its front feet into the ground using Stone Edge. "Feraligatr use Ice Punch," Silver yelled. That's when he noticed it, Entei did not have that red aura surrounding it anymore. Silver looked over, it was the same as the other legendaries. They had won.

With Gold:
Gold jumped out of the way narrowly avoiding another attack. That's when he noticed it, Crystal. Her leg was stuck in ice, unable to move. Her Meganium on the ground. "Pibu," Gold said before jerking his head in Crystal's direction. Pibu seemed to understand and jumped off Gold's shoulder and went to Crystal's aid. Now Raikou could using Electric type attacks. "Raiiiiii," Raikou roared letting off a thunder, "Exbo use Flamethrower," Gold yelled. "Kouuuuuu," Raikou cried at it began to glow yellow. It was using Wild Charge. "Exbo use Flare Blitz," Gold yelled. Gold stumbled from the explosion, but it didn't seem to matter. Raikou had stopped attacking. Typhlosion stood over Gold defensively but Raikou only seemed curious and the red glow around it had disappeared. Gold sighed in relief before remembering something. Gold jumped up and ran towards Crystal.

With Crystal:
"Mega use Frenzy Plant," Crystal yelled, "suiiiii," Suicune cried before using Ice Beam. "Energy Ball," Crystal yelled, "cuneeeee," Suicune cried using Hydro Pump. Mega was tiring and Crystal was stuck. Hydro Pump overpowered Energy Ball and send Mega flying back. Mega did not get up. Suicune approached her, the red aura making Crystal feel cold. "Piiiii," She heard a Pokémon cry, it was Gold's Pichu. "Piiii," Pichu cried again using another Thunder. "Suiiii," Suicune cried using Hydro Pump. "Piiii," Pichu cried using Volt Tackle. It slammed into Suicune. The red glow seemed to disappear. Pichu stood looking at Suicune before Suicune ran off. Back into the wild. That's when she heard a voice that melted her heart, "super serious gal," Gold yelled, "Exbo a little help." "Gold," Crystal whispered, "hey. Hey. I'm here now, there's no need to worry," Gold soothed her, "we won."

With Ash, Paul, Jimmy, Victoria, Emily, Hudson and Joel:
Ash stood clenching his fists as he faced Victoria. Paul was somewhere off to the side dragging Jimmy away. Emily was unconscious, on the ground. Bleeding. He almost felt bad for his friend. Almost. Joel was treating Emily's wounds and Hudson was wrapping bandages around himself. "So this is what it's come to," Victoria yelled,, "you stand alone. But it doesn't have to be that way. You can join back. Of course you'd be monitored heavily but that's besides the point. Why choose your family when they are destined to loose. Look around." She gestures to all the dex holders around them struggling. He saw as Blaine and Mewtwo were getting beaten by the Deoxys. He saw as Green and Blue struggled with their own separate strategies. He saw his mother narrowly avoiding θάνατος. (Death) He saw as his father was being attacked by Giovanni and Blake was bleeding on a stone. He saw as Gold and Silver were being pushed around by Raikou and Entei. He watched as Suicune and Meganium were locked in a battle. He watched as Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald were forced to attack their friends. Latios and Latias. He saw in the distance as Rayquaza and Zygarde fought. He looked as Diamond, Pearl and Platinum were unconscious on the cold pavement. "You see how hopeless it is," Victoria yelled, "join us. Team Rocket, no matter how much we have lost in the past. We are better now. We build up our empire in the shadows and you helped with that. You can help with Team Rocket's glorious conquest of the world." Victoria held her hand out to him. The world seemed to stop spinning as Ash took a step closer to Victoria. Paul could only watch in slow motion as Ash took another step closer to Victoria. Two more steps and he would be face to face with Victoria. Paul needed to do something. To stop Ash. But Paul couldn't, his adrenaline rush had faded as soon as he dragged Jimmy away. Paul had collapsed, breathing heavily. And he could only watch and hope that Ash made the right decision. Dawn watched holding her breath as Ash took another step towards the woman holding her hand out. Time seemed to stop as Ash took the last step towards Victoria so he was face to face with her. Then he did something nobody expected, he pushed her back. Nobody but Ash heard the breaking noise. Victoria immediately jumped back up, knocking Ash off his feet. "A variant last ditch effort," Victoria breathed hard, "but now you and your friends will die." "I think you'll find yourself mistaken," Ash said gesturing around them as the legendary Pokémon left. As international police car rolled up to the scene. Then Victoria turned to something else, a building being thrown at Giovanni. "See," Ash said, "this is who Pokédex holders are. We're able to come together in times of crisis and through the power of our combined strength. We can overcome impossible odds." "You will find that you won't walk away from here alive, Ketchum," Victoria spat pulling out a gun and aiming it as him, "Team Rocket is dead. I have a new purpose," Ash said calmly, "you don't know what you've started here, Ketchum. But when we return we will bring down the wrath of Ομάδα Πύραυλος on you and there will be nothing you can do," Victoria said. She had just spoken Greek, saying Team Rocket. Ash always spoken Greek as code and an extra precautions but she understood it now as well. "Ας σε βρίζει ο χάντες με όλη του τη δύναμη," Ash said. (Let Hades curse you with all his might) Victoria smiled cruelly at him, before she along with all the other horsemen and their Pokémon disappeared.

With Giovanni, Red and Blake:
"No," Giovanni yelled, "Team Rocket is not over until I am dead." Giovanni charged at Red. Blake was on the ground unconscious after Giovanni had knocked him out. Red tried to block but Giovanni overpowered him sending Red crashing backwards. Giovanni ran at Red as Red tried to get up. Giovanni grabbed him and threw him against the hard floor. "Ow," Red groaned. Giovanni came at him again, but this time he was ready. Red blocked several blows from Giovanni. Red then parried sending Giovanni stumbling backwards. "You are never destined to win Giovanni," Red said, "only die alone." "I have always been alone, and but you haven't. That's what makes you weak," Giovanni spat, "arhhhh," Red yelled tackling Giovanni so they were standing on the ruins of Prism Tower. "Ha," Giovanni laughed as he punched Red sending Red tumbling off. "See it's over. You have lost, I have the high ground," Giovanni yelled, Red just smirked. "Arhhhh," Giovanni cried as he tumbled off the other side. Blake had kicked him straight in the gut sending him tumbling off of the rubble. "Arrhhhh," Red cried using his aura powers to send the wreckage of Prism Tower on top of the man who had antagonised Pokédex holders for so long. Giovanni was buried under the rubble of the city he tried to destroy. Giovanni was gone.

2304 Words.