∞ FAVORITES ∞

Start from the beginning

"Yes." I took a breath of relief getting in the car.

"Wow! My knight and shining armor coming to save me! How cute." I pouted with a puppy face.

"Oh, shut up." He laughed before kissing me.

"Why are you walking anyways?" he asked as he sped down the empty freeway.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I groaned as the I left the wind blow in my face.

"Alright but your telling me later." he smiled as he glanced at me the back at the road.

"Do you not understand I don't wanna talk about." I smiled.

"Yeah but I care about you so i'm going to keep asking what happened." He placed his hand on my thigh.

"What ever you say." I rolled my eyes.

" I rolled my eyes

─────── ❥ ───────

"Can't you just apologize to her?" Demetri asked as I closed my locker.

"Why should I apologize? She's the one who started it." I spoke childish.

"Well you snuck out." He shrugged.

"Okay who's side are you on jackass?" I asked as I stopped from walking beside him.

"Hey! I was just being honest maybe it you hadn't snuck out you wouldn't be in this mess!" He defended himself.

"Well of course you'd say that your her fucking favorite Einstein!" I yelled as I stormed off.

"You know what whatever Y/n! I probably would've been dad's favorite if I had the chance!" He yelled bringing attention towards us.

I stopped my tracks and turned around and dropped my back pack.

"What was that?" I asked as I walked up to him.

"I would've been dad's favorite too if the roles would've been switched. Face it, your just jealous mom treats me differently." He shrugged.

"Damn right!" I smiled as my jaw meet is chin.

The students fled to the scene faster then they did to their classes. He stumbled back a bit and did the only thing I knew how to do.

I swept his leg and punched him repeatedly. Demetri was my brother and I loved him more than anyone in the world. But sometimes he just didn't know when to shutup.

I missed the days when my dad made a playground for us. We would play candy land in the treehouse and swing so high on the swings that we swore we could see over the rooftops of our neighborhood. We would laugh and chase each other around until dad said it was time to come back inside.