"Does she know who i am?" he asked me with frown. 

"No. I am only here because of this matter, Dev bhai. I didn't tell her that you're Varun's brother. She doesn't know what happened one month ago. She went to her homwtown. So i didn't tell anything to her" i said to him. He didn't tell anything. 

"I wanted tell her about you long before when she said that she got a job in your company. But she already looked depressed after returning from her hometown. And i thought this job can distract her mind. That is why i never told her about who you are. If i had told her about you, she would have resigned her job. I thought she will only work there as a staff. So she will never get a chance to meet you. But when she said that she is your PA, i am totally shocked" i said with a sigh. 

Dev Malhotra's Pov

"What happened to her in her hometown? She is Abishek Sharma's daughter. Then why she is working in another company?" i asked Neha impatiently. Already my brain is in verge of exploding with the all informatioms.

When i saw Neha last night as Aasha's friend, i was  really tensed. I never expected that Aasha is the girl who saved Neha from that Athul and other bastards include Varun. She knows about Varun. If she came to know that i am Varun's brother, she will resign the job let alone falling in love with me. 

"What? So you mean she is the daughter of 'Stylish fashion industries' Chairman and CEO?" she asked me with her wide eyes. Shock is evident on her face. Aasha didn't even said about her father to Neha. Its really shocking. I nodded at her. 

"Aasha never shares about her personal life to anyone. She only shares happiness with everyone. But keeps all pain inside her heart. Even i am her best friend, she didn't share everything with me. All i know is that her mother died after giving birth to her. And i never ever saw her family. If i ask her about them, she always says that they are busy in some important work. They even didn't visit her in our graduation ceremony. She always do part time jobs when we were in college to pay her daily nessacities. Her college fee was take care of by her scholarship. But never once i thought that she is Abisheik Sharma's daughter" she said with a sighed and continued.

"After our graduation she said that she is going to visit her family and stay with them. She said that she will find some job in her hometown Ahmadabad. I was happy, seeing her excited face. But when she returned from Ahmadabad after one month she looked very vulnerable and said that she is gojng to live like an orphan and cried in my arms. She also said that she wanted to stay with me and will pay the rent also. I was very happy when she said she want to stay with me. But i tried to convince her that there is no need to pay any rent. But of course she is stubborn girl. So i finally agreed to her condition. Then she got a job in your company and rest is history" she said with a frown on her face. She looks so lost because of the newfound information. 

I listened Neha's every words about Aasha carefully. She did part time jobs even though she is the daughter of a rich man. Why she is alone? Why her family left her alone like this? This is the only questkon lingering in my mind. 

"Does she know what happened to Athul?" i asked her. 

"No. I didn't said anything to her what happened after she left for her hometown. She was already upset because with her family problems. That is why i didn't said anything to her. Wait! Why you're pondering over Aasha's matter? She is just you're PA, right?" Neha asked me with a confusion dancing on her face. 

"I love Aasha" i said with a straight face not beating around the bush. She didn't said anything. Only looking at me while biting her inner cheeks. 

"Look bhai. I know you are the one who saved me that dreadfull night. I really owe you my life, bhai. But its about Aasha. So stop this all. She will get hurt" she said curtly. 

"You think i will hurt her?" i asked her slightly irritated. I can't hurt her even in my dreams. 

"Sorry. I..i didn't mean that" she said apologetically.

"If you think i am like Varun then let me tell you, i am not. I love her like everythink, Neha. I want to ease her all pain. I want to spend my life with her. I want to give her all happiness. I have met a lot of girls. But not anyone of them grab my attention. But when i saw Aasha for the first time, i decided that she is the one. I promise you, i will not hurt her, Neha. Just help me" i said sincerly. I said everything from my heart. She smiled at me and sighed. 

"I know you're not like Varun. I was just afraid what if she gets hurt. But now i believe you bhai. If you are so sure then let me tell her what happend one month ago to Athul and how you saved me from him. Then she will start to respect you not hate you" she said with a bright smile on her face. 

"No Neha. If you tell her the truth, then you also have to say that i am Varun's brother. And i also want to make her fall in love with me by my own efforts. So will you help me to get my Aasha?" i asked her with a smile. 

"Sure bhai" she said with a bright smile.
-----------------------